Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daumann Heavy Construction From: Manole Meister |Construction Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Daumann Heavy Construction
Source ID: Manole_Meister
Subject: Outpost Construction

Gutten tag!

My name is Manole Meister, and, along with Jack_Radets I would like to settle down in Munich, and start a business in order to help myself, Rheiland and any lawful factions that are willing to cooperate. While I am just a freelancer that earned the needed funds through small trades and contracts, Jack Radets is affiliated with Daumann Heavy Construction. Our goal is to provide shelter for miners in Chiemsee Asteroids Fields, a shelter that encourages trade. In the future, if the mighty Rheinland Government will permit it, we would like to grow our base, sell equipment and maybe add weapon platform/s for extra protection, all in accord with Rheinland laws.

Danke schön!

Name of the base: Chiemsee Armed Safe Haven
Name of the station administrator: Manole_Meister & Jack_Radets
Affiliation: Freelancer
Docking Rights: All Rheiland lawful factions
Purpose for the station: Point of contact for retailers or rheinland Traders, Outpost, Storage Facility, Safe Space from unlawful factions. (If permission is acquired, equipment and ore vendor)
Existing trade agreements: none at this moment
Location of the base: D6 (at least 10 kilometers away from any Trade Lane, Jump Gate or Base)
Regarding the monthly compensation, I would prefere to talk in private, if you're willing.
Anyone from Daumann Heavy Construction here?
///bump
///Bump
///Bump
///Bump
//bump