Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jimmy Fattore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Xy8mUlj.png]

Incoming Transmission

Source ID: Jared Nomak

Target ID: Jimmy Fattore - "The Rat"

Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Mister Fattore,

My name is Jared Nomak. Doctor Synk provided me your contact, do not worry. Let me express that we're very pleased with your services. Thus, due to that fact, I have a new request for you.

Code:
4000 Industrial Material
3000 Nuclear Devices
13000 Super Alloy (awaiting clarification)
5000 Optronics (awaiting clarification)

You will put on hold every other assignment that you currently have, and arrange me this. I am willing to give you 50.000.000 SC for this little request, considering that the goods are only found on lawfull bases. Transport is already arranged to deliver this where it is needed, you are only needed only to load up the transports with the goods. Oh yes, as soon as you see this message.

Therefore, when you will be responding to me, I will relay you with the transport captains,

Safe skies.

Transmission End

Incoming Message
Heavy Encryption Detected
Origin: #ERROR#
Message Begins

I'm glad Doctor Synk has found my services to be agreeable and referals are always welcome,

Your offer is quite generous Mr Nomak and well timed, only Doctor Synk's contract remains unfulfilled at this time otherwise I may have taken exception to your request.
The materials you've detailed should be no problem to obtain, if you are willing to supply the list of your transports I can begin working immediately.

Ciao.

Message Ends
[Image: Xy8mUlj.png]

Incoming Transmission

Source ID: Jared Nomak

Target ID: Jimmy Fattore - "The Rat"

Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Mister Fattore,

I will now relay your contact with already opened channel with the transports. The channel and the captains are to be trusted.