Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Izay Vyu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: HEulzQ5.png?2]
Sentinel Matthias Clarke, Gaian Guard
Subject: Take a guess
Source: Manchester
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Good evening.

You, miss, have something that belongs to us. We'd like it back, you know.
Given your behaviour, we aren't even going to bother with compromises. You'll hit me with a story of how you obtained that ship. It better be a good one, if you don't want to go sightseeing on Gaia. Afterwards, you'll get back here and kindly hand the ship over. You have 72 hours to do that.

Clarke out.

Message end.

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Izay.Vyu.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Vitayu, my lovely Gaian. I'm a bit disappointed about your distrust. This Claymore is in very good shape. Maybe in better shape than it ever could be in the hands of the most skilled Gaian pilot, and the battle in Leeds showed your skills, my friend.

As a born Cretan, there were only so many ships available to me, and I choose the beautiful Gaian Claymore. You may don't like the fact I'm not acting as a Corsair like my brothers and sisters of Creta, but I have my own goals and intentions, and that's why I'm currently running this beauty with a Junker transponder. Please excuse my sudden retreat in Leeds, but the heated battlefield surely wasn't the best place for a conversation like this, am I right?

I could tell you the full story of my aquisition, but I don't want to bore you with the details of a sad backstory. Anyway. I can imagine my story is not sufficient enough to convince you of this ship being in good hands. I'm open for a compromise if that is the case. After all, I see the Gaians both as a Junker and a Cretan as allies.

And you seem to be a handsome man.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

Izay Vyu.... Vyu... "Vitayu"... Izay... With all due respect, miss, this hardly sounds like a cretian name.
There were only as many ships available to you, eh? Right. You aren't one of us. You aren't a member of the Association. You aren't a soldier of the Brotherhood. You aren't an Alliance pilot. Sorry, miss, but that is the full and complete list of people with legit access to Claymore gunships. You'll do well sharing that sad backstory of yours. Or the part related to getting your hands on the ship, at least.

Oh, right, about the last thing... Heh, as much as I appreciate it, it's not going to work here.

Message end.

...uploading.data...

My name? A word play. Izay Vyu. I save you. It's a quote, a memorial to a person that saved my life. It's as easy as that. Vitayu? A way to greet people, I learned it from my mother, a 'Coalitioner', as you would probably say, my beloved Gaian. The Claymore? I didn't lie to you, my dear, it's simply one of the ships that was accessable to me. Of course not sold by your loyal comrades. It once was a wreck and got salvaged by the same Junker that sold it to me and gave it this transponder. Now we have a problem, I guess, my love, as I can't just give you this pretty beauty. I need it, and I can't just buy a new ship that would fit my needs.

So tell me, man with the voice that makes me shiver, how can we solve this without blodshed, and without you taking this ship away from me? What is it a man of your rank could want? What is it you could need? I'm afraid the only thing I can offer you is my loyalty... and this includes my body, my attractive Sentinel, my Gaian Guardist. Let's forget about all this, and have other things in mind, like...

... don't worry, I won't bite...

Well... I'm truly honoured by your offer, but I haven't really seen any of that body you are offering. Sorry, miss, but no deal.
Anyway. You claim to be a born Cretan, right? You know, miss, someone who is at least half Coalitioner cannot ever hope to be called a Cretan in any sense of the word. Or maybe you're calling yourself that way just because you were born there? A Coalitioner living on Crete. What else? Maybe your mother married a Corsair on top of all this, eh? Yeah. I'm totally buying it.

Plot holes, miss, lots of plot holes. You better clear them up. The clock is ticking.

Also. Care to share the name of that Junker? We'd appreciate it.

Message end.

...uploading.data...

I got all the time for this. Listening to your voice is actually very nice. I take it you like mine as well, and that makes me happy, because you're still talking to me, ignoring all those doubts you have. I appreciate that, my love. You still are so respectful when you state your doubts.

All I can say for now is: I'm a bit skinny, and not very tall. I have long, thick, black hair, really healthy for a girl like me. I'm afraid my skin isn't very strong in color, as I lived in a slum, and I don't have the ample curves that most men demand from a woman. Aside from that, I can assure you I have some ideas on how to please you, if you really wish. You wouldn't regret it, and from what I see, I wouldn't either. Maybe you could show me a bit more from your body as well?

I assure you, I am half of what they call ukrainian, although I don't speek the language. In the slums, all I learned is a mix of english with both hispanian and a bit of coalition influence. My parents weren't married, and I wasn't wanted really. You really want to hear it? I don't like the past. But I am what I am, and I would appreciate if you, my love, would at least take my word on this. Maybe, in your eyes, I'm not a human that your allies should be proud of. But I managed to escape from the slums and take my life into my own hands. While they aren't strong, they are capable. I'd like to show you what I can do with my hands, my beloved Sentinel.

The Junker's name, I'm afraid that won't help very much, as he used a nickname, The Lynx. You know, you don't ask many questions when it comes to certain kinds of business.

Maybe you and me could meet on Barrier Gate Station in Coronado. Just you and me. No ships, no weapons. As I said, I'm not strong. You sure could kill me with your bare hands, or do other stuff with me, however, I don't think you're one of that kind. You're clever and handsome, and you sure have the heart in the right place, beating for the freedom of Gaia. It's admirable... as you are in your entirety.

Just... please don't kill me, my love.

Miss, I am fairly sure I said that this approach is a no-go. If this was all I were looking for I'd simply go to Barrier Gate and get myself all the ample curves I want. You can stop it. Besides, is that ship really worth it? What do you need it so much for? There is a bloody pile of other ships that are cheaper, easier to maintain and are much more universal. And draw much less attention to you. Why ours?

Message end.

...uploading.data...

It honors yourself to deny me, but it mirrors the way you seem to look at things, my Sentinel. You can just go to Barrier Gate and get the girls you want, and I believe, an attractive, brave and self-confident man like you would just need an minutes where other men would need hours of courting. But I can't. I can't replace myself, and I can't replace the Claymore. Those lines, the engine, the power core, it is something predefined. Something you can't just replace. Something individual. I need this ship, and it is worth any hell you want me to go through. However, I'd prefer you wouldn't force me to go to hell, my Guardian. I just want to live. With this ship. I love it, and it loves me, and it is in good hands.

I'm afraid there is nothing I can say to convince you, my love. It saddens me, as I don't want to die to your hands. I feel fear when I imagine a man like you could really want to harm me, because of a ship that people are jealous of. The only thing I can is begging you to... to forget about me, my love. Don't kill me, as I only wish to be with you for a night, the one way or the other. Please, don't do a mistake. Don't deny me! I feel love for you! Your bravery impresses me, and it makes me look up to you!

Give me a chance!

Matthias sighs heavily and remains silent for a few seconds.

Fine. I'll give you a chance. You'll be able to keep the ship. Not for free, obviously. You'll have to work for it. I'm not going to give you any work just yet, though.
I need to know your stance towards authorities and corporations of all five houses first. It is, obviously, a dirty job, and I need to know against who you'd be willing to pick it. Once I know that, me and the rest of Sentinels will sure work something out for you.

Should you not be willing to work for the ship, however... Well, the 72 hours will still be in place.

Message end.

...uploading.data...

Working for you? How intriguing! You should know, I'm a good smuggler and a terrible fighter, as you can guess, my love. However, I can imagine to work with you, side to side. Imagine how romantic that would be, just you and me, kicking some Planetformer-butts or uniformed BAF bucktoothed monsters. You know, people don't appreaciate the way I speak and my origin at all. Not only that, but Liberty and Bretonia aren't very happy with me flying the pretty woman you don't want me to sit in. Kusari and Rheinland, I don't care about, and Gallia doesn't really interest me as well. I know, the frenchmen and the Gaians are working together, as it was obvious in the battle in Leeds. The laws of the houses are a sheer annoyance for everyone. I mean why would they forbit certain ships? The people that want to cause trouble do it anyway, don't you agree, my love? Living on the more shady side of the houses is where I am home, and the Junkers make that possible.

If I'd be able to do what you want, would that make you... interested in me? That must be sound weird, as we only have this and our encounter in Leeds, but... I'm interested in you, sincerely. I'm not insane. There are people that say that, but don't believe them. I just want to live and take the opportunities. I am so thankful for you giving me a chance. I promise, I don't make you regret it!

Pages: 1 2 3