Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BMM <|> From: IC <|> Subject: Graves materials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3kF3jAp.png]

Good day Mr. Carter.

I don't think that we've met before so I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ana Wight and I am a Senior Director of the Interspace Commerce. I am contacting you today because our company needs some materials, but due to a few complications, we aren't able to pick the materials by ourselves.

That is why we need you to deliver 32.000 Plasmonic Metamaterials to Park Avenue Station in New York. For that, the Interspace Commerce is ready to pay 2.000cr/unit plus a bonus of 50.000.000 cr. to BMM.

Keep in mind that we need these materials as soon as possible. If you find this acceptable, please forward me the exact account where the credits should be sent.

Awaiting your reply
Signed: Ana Wight

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Interspace
Encryption: Low
Subject: Delivery Request

Ms. Wight

It is pleasing to hear from the Commerce to do business with us! You are right, we did not met before, however that is no concern. Moving on to your request, our finest transport Captains can deliver the goods you wanted with efficiency and speed. For the payment, you can send credits to BMM-Goldengate account. I hope that wont be our last business with Commerce.

[Image: 3kF3jAp.png]

Hello again Mr. Carter.

I am pleased to hear that you're willing to help us for what we are grateful. The amount of 50.000.000cr. has been transferred to BMM-Goldengate as you requested.

Our team is expecting your convoy to arrive as soon as possible. I wish you safe flight.

Farewell.
Signed: Ana Wight

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Interspace
Encryption: Low
Subject: Delivery Request

Ms. Wight

It has been a pleasure working with you, we have done what's been requested and delivered what you need.
We Delivered 35k to Park Avenue, Some of the gun cams did not respond as you know , we' talked about this already. I do have two we could show you.

We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Yours Sincerely,
Jimmy Capaso CEO of BMM