Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (Order) "A New Leaf...Is A New Life."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Amber McCray takes her first steps after being recently admitted into The Order on what is called the Giza Military Command, fresh off her old Sutinga that she had picked up a while back while on her self-paid vacation to Kusari's beautiful capital gem, New Tokyo. The fighter would likely be scrapped and salvaged in return for a fresh new fighter from The Order. She curiously looks around, taking in the sights of the apogee of The Order's military forces. She waits by her ship silently, awaiting an official to arrive, as the Command already knew she was there and who she was.

Giza Military Command was a sprawling complex that dominated part of the peninsula that the Order's civilian population resided. Ten miles from the city of Akhetaten and it's districts, Giza Command was the nerve center of Order Operations within the Omicron Mu system, directing all ops from Akabat to the Thebes. Ground vehicles ranging from light recon vehicles to hulking tanks and combat walkers traveresed the area, moving from maintenance to the motor pool, training, some even heading towards a few transports nestled on the south side. It was busy, very busy, so finding a landing pad was a chore.

But once she landed, a Kusarian woman appeared before her. She was dressed normally - not to say lazily, definitely formal casual - with a datapad and a gun strapped to her side. She looked at Amber. "Welcome to Giza Command, McCray. We briefly spoke over the comm. I am Ayaki Miyoko, Recruitment Officer of the Order. As I've not had to encounter many people with little to no experience nor prior contact, this will be a bit more lengthy, as we will need to put you through a bit more to ensure the security of our organization. If you will leave all your belongings in your ship, we will move it to a spare hangar when we can. We will be searching it and you soon enough. Follow me."

Ayaki turned and headed for an LRV currently sitting at short distance away from the fighter. Unarmed, she motioned for her to climb into the back compartment, before setting off.
"Giza is the Military heart of Akabat." She called back, beginning to drive. "You'll be processed, before we evaluate and choose where to send you - most people end up at Osborne Academy. If you have real aptitude you'll get sent for officer training at Collister. Both are equal in teaching but different in practice, a practice you'll get a feel for later. For now, we need to process you. Any questions before we get there?"

LRV (minus the gun)

"What is the processing like?" Amber asked Ayaki as they drove off. Amber had no idea what was in store for her, but she had a feeling it was going to be either hell, or a good time. But she could only think this as they came closer and closer to their destination, worry seeping its way in slowly. She fidgeted slightly in her seat.

"It's a bit more thorough, due to the fact we have to look over your clothes, body, background, etcetera." she pulled to a stop outside a building near the center, then looked over her shoulder. "Here's your stop. Head inside and I'll meet you when you're done." She said. She seemed a bit distracted, as once Amber got out, the woman spent a minute sitting there before driving off towards a building near the northwestern corner.
"Until next time, Ayaki." She enters the building, unsure if she would check out.

Inside was a mostly basic waiting room. It was empty save four marines near each of the two doors heading outside, and the desk clerk. The man looked up, then beckoned her closer.
"Welcome to processing, McCray. Head through the door to your right and follow the Marine down the hall. You will be shown a dressing room. Place all your clothes, jewerly, piercings, etcera, in the provided box and push it under the door. You will find basic sizes of underwear, pants, shirt, and boots. Once done you will be taken to medical for a full body scan. Don't try and fight too, each Marine can kill you in five different ways with a paperclip." He didn't really look up.
"Don't worry, sir, I have no intention of being so stupid." She gives a wink to the man at the desk before following the marine she was told to follow. Once the dressing room was reached, it appeared empty. The marine gave her her space to put her clothing and other belongings into the box and put on the clothing placed in the dressing room, ready for her.

Once she was dressed, the Marine would wait for her to step out. He would then lead her down the hall and into an elevator. Standing at the back, he had her press her head against the door, where the man watched her like a hawk. No chances were ever taken for the Order, leaving the girl to step out when the door opened. Taking her further down the hall, Amber would find herself in the medical wing. Motioning inside, a doctor was waiting.

He turned. "Hello Miss McCray. I'm Doctor Becker." he said, in a thick Molly accent. "I'll be looking you over. Please take your boots off and step into the room behind me. I'll be taking a scan of your entire body so I can make sure you're not a trap." He laughed. "Unless you are." He added, before turning to the terminal. "Just relax and stand there, then we can proceed."
"Nice to meet you, Dr. Becker. This is just an observation, but I suppose you came from The Mollys? Interesting bunch of people, I respect people who stand up for their own rights. Go ahead and scan me over." She takes off her boots and steps into the designated room, taking a deep breath and relaxing.

Becker watched her enter, before sealing the room. Looking over her body as she was scanned, his expert eyes picked out anything wrong. She, thankfully, was in good health...at least physically. She'd have to go through a psych eval before he could do anything, but that was Doctor Herrera's forte, not his. He kept them from bleeding out, Herrera kept them from going insane. Nodding in approval, he keyed the intercom.
"Alright love all clear. Step on out and head for the far door to talk to Doctor Herrera. she'll just ask you a few questions."
Pages: 1 2 3