Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Williams-Mordhauser Distributing | From: Bill Hickok - Junkers Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyVUNNU01QZnMyLTg]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Ain't this a hoot. I hear tell y'all is tryin to control our business? We done been smugglin these folks in an 'round since they first started bookin flights. Hell, we've even dropped a few of 'em what ain't nobody lookin fer on Planet Malta. Y'all claim to be Maltese, an yet yer wantin to charge us per cargo load of these folks? Us, what brought so much Premium Scrap that them people of Malta is able to build fleets of ships fer years? I guess we'll need to be remindin y'all jus how foolish y'all is bein. I hope y'all ain't haulin 'em, or plannin on sellin 'em to Junker installations while tryin to charge us fer 'em. This ain't a road y'all is wantin to go down.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

....Transmission Terminated....

***Transmitting on secure channel...***
***Official Communiqué, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing***
***Sender Identified: CFO Finn Mordhauser***

Yeah, about that. As you fine folks might have picked up on my public message earlier, my.. associate was acting without the full consent of the Board of Directors - and trust me, I bloody hate all the legalese he's taken to spewing - when he had his Secretary, bless her, fine worker by the way, transmit that damn "copyright claim".

Imagine my surprise when I wake up from a day of running various goods to various places, only to see he has managed to goddamn start a war with the Junkers while I wasn't looking.

Now I personally think you folks don't care too much about all that business-speak, and to be honest, neither do I. So let me guarantee you, the next time my associate pulls this kinda crap, there'll be.. how would he put it.. ah yes, a "disciplinary hearing".
I know our legal team is going to chew me up for contacting you guys personally and without some sort of ungodly tripli-duplicate NDA and what not form included, but between us? Honk the lawyers. We're trying to run a business, not start wars, and it looks like I'll have to remind MISTER WILLIAMS about that once he's woken up. A hangover's gonna be the least of his worries.

For space is wide and good friends are too few.

-WMD CFO, Finn Mordhauser.

***End of transmission***

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyVUNNU01QZnMyLTg]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Reckon this'll do. I'd wager ya'll're lookin fer commodities an routes to be makin credits? Reckon we'd be willin to work somethin out with y'all if'n yer keen on keepin this Williams feller from makin insane transmissions in the future.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

....Transmission Terminated....