Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Office of Alessandro Contari, National Council of Malta || CC: Outcasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Transmitting on encrypted channel...***
***Official Communiqué, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing***
***Sender Identified: General Secretary Caroline Convair***
***Addressed to: The Office of Alessandro Contari, National Council of Malta***
***CC: Outcast-aligned Factions***
***Subject: Business Clarification, Corporate Registration, Tax Filings***

Good day,

I represent Williams-Mordhauser Distributing (WMD), a corporation recently incorporated under Maltese Corporate Law, as well as the Williams-Mordhauser Distributing Board of Directors.

It has come to the attention of the Board that there have been certain misunderstandings involved with some of our business practices. Chiefly, these concern the trafficking of women, children, manual laborers and armaments into Omicron Alpha, as well as the trafficking of Cardamine out of Omicron Alpha. The majority of Williams-Mordhauser executives strongly prefer the Maltese experience to that of House Space, and so shall endeavour to correct any misunderstandings that may have occured.

In clearest possible terms, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing is keenly interested in a long-term business partnership with the various economic entities of Malta. Williams-Mordhauser Distributing wishes to avoid the appearance of "muscling in on" or otherwise attempting to compete with the Outcasts cartel.

These misunderstandings also concern references to "Maltese Law" within Williams-Mordhauser Distributing communications. It has come to our attention that our legal assistants and subsecretaries have been correcting all instances of "Maltese Corporate Law" to "Maltese Law" within our official communications. The Board of Directors would like to assure you that the offending assistants have been sacked, sent to the Disciplinary Hearing, and fired towards a neutron star, resulting in the termination of their contracts. The Board of Directors would like to assure you that, while we are fully in accordance with Maltese Law, it is Maltese Corporate Law that we shall be using to bludgeon people into co-operating with our economic interests.

It has also come to the attention of the Board that the courier tasked with delivering our Corporate Registry to Malta from our primary office in Omicron Beta had succumbed to the ambient radiation, local wildlife, and/or local radioactive wildlife and, as such, was unable to deliver our corporate registration paperwork. You may find a copy of our corporate registration at this neuralnet link. Please be aware that our primary office has since relocated to Ruiz Base, Omicron Beta, as it is, quote, "Much more inhospitable."

The Board of Directors would also like to take this opportunity to file our taxes for the month of July, 823 A.S. You may view the relevant portions of our monthly balance sheet at this neuralnet link coupled with the calculations for the standard tax rate of twelve percent. After accounting costs and transfer fees, this comes to a sum of Sixty Five Million Credits ($65,000,000), transferrable to an account designated by the National Council of Malta or their legally-appointed representative, to be transferred on or before the 31st of July 823 A.S.

Williams-Mordhauser Distributing wishes you good day, and we look forward to a continuing business relationship between our organizations.

Signed,

-Caroline S. Convair, General Secretary, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing
[Image: pjMlnxr.png]

COMM-ID: Alessandro Contari, The National Council
TARGET-ID: General Secretary Caroline Convair

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Yeah, well,

Contari here, first of all we never mind the third parties to take a part in our business in order to make it more fluent. If you are providing a good profit to the families then there won't be a problem. In the same time, as the fair person, I don't want you to keep any illusions about your work here.

I did not even hear about the corporate laws on Malta, but even if this thing does exist, it won't ever save you from us. If you will even be catched at something that we /don't like/ or something that will prove you as unloyal to Malta and the families, then consequences will come up really fast.

Second thing is, I would hardly suggest you to move your office to Alcara Shipping Depot, which is in Omicron Tau system. This is the place for Outsiders that want to make a business. Ruiz is a small military outpost, I doubt that this base will work well as the place for your office and it can't be allowed from the terms of security. So yeah, I'd like to see your office being moved within a week.

But, after all I am really glad to see that you remember about the to pay taxes. Looks promising to me. Transfer account is: NC-National.Bank , this money will be used to deal with our enemies.

A. Contari

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

(07-24-2016, 01:45 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Yeah, well,

Contari here, first of all we never mind the third parties to take a part in our business in order to make it more fluent. If you are providing a good profit to the families then there won't be a problem. In the same time, as the fair person, I don't want you to keep any illusions about your work here.

I did not even hear about the corporate laws on Malta, but even if this thing does exist, it won't ever save you from us. If you will even be catched at something that we /don't like/ or something that will prove you as unloyal to Malta and the families, then consequences will come up really fast.

Second thing is, I would hardly suggest you to move your office to Alcara Shipping Depot, which is in Omicron Tau system. This is the place for Outsiders that want to make a business. Ruiz is a small military outpost, I doubt that this base will work well as the place for your office and it can't be allowed from the terms of security. So yeah, I'd like to see your office being moved within a week.

But, after all I am really glad to see that you remember about the to pay taxes. Looks promising to me. Transfer account is: NC-National.Bank , this money will be used to deal with our enemies.

A. Contari

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

***Transmitting on encrypted channel...***
***Official Communiqué, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing***
***Sender Identified: General Secretary Caroline Convair***
***Addressed to: The Office of Alessandro Contari, National Council of Malta***

Good day Mister Contari,

I represent the Williams-Mordhauser Distributing (WMD) Board of Directors.

After a quick discussion, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing finds your terms eminently agreeable. The Board had chosen Ruiz Base primarily for the views of the inhospitable nebulae and man-eating wildlife; such fripperies must yield to matters of national security. Our interns are already re-packing the paperwork for the move to Alcara Shipping Depot in Omicron Tau. The offices are largely a formality - WMD conducts most of its businesses out of its spaceships and maintains offices only to keep the grubby little interns out of the way of the real work. Rest assured that our interns will cause no problems for Alcara Station Security - they have been housebroken quite well. Incidentally, if there are any acquaintances or relatives you are not particularly fond of, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing is currently recruiting interns.

Our accountants are preparing the bank draft as we speak, and you may expect the National Council's cut of our profits shortly. The Board of Directors expresses their satisfaction that the credits will go to good use.

Regarding 'Maltese Corporate Law' - The Board of Directors would like to inform you of a certain fact you may find amusing.
Signed,

-Caroline Sarin Convair, General Secretary, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing
Addendum:

[Image: nSTxrdI.png]

Bank draft to NC-National.Bank for $65,000,000 issued.

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Good.

If your directors are looking for the protection in some corporate laws, then they are looking for it in a wrong direction. Don't you trust my words? If I told that everything will go smooth that only means that you will get it. And if you are intend to stay loyal to the Nacion you have nothing to afraid. If you won't be loyal, then even those basic Maltese laws that we know won't protect you. That's a simple message I'm demonstrate, we will never hurt and even help to friends of the Nacions, but we are merciless to it's enemies.

In any case, I wish you luck in your business and prompt adaptation to the Maltese reality. If you wish to discuss something in particular, then this channel shall remain open.

A. Contari

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED