Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: The Admiralty Board of Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: H05dXRr.png]

Admirals and Commodores of Her Majesty's Admiralty,

I am calling to session a meeting, tomorrow morning at 0800 hours. Your attendance is mandatory. Bring all relevant paperwork for your fleets and regions, as you will be expected to provide a situational report on recent events.

We are to meet on Winchester Station.

In the name of Her Majesty the Queen, and her People in the Realm of Bretonia,

Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian
First Sea Lord
Commander of Her Majesty's Armed Forces

Bretonian Command
[Image: fwMnlxx.png?23]
[Image: FmvrTIS.png]

[Incoming Transmission]

[Source: Battleship Harbinger ]
[Directed:Fleet Admiral Michale O'Brian .]
[Encryption: Very High]
[Priority: Very High]

[CommID: Admiral Charles Davis]
[Establishing video uplink...]

Fleet Admiral O'Brian ,

Your orders have been relyed to me and the Harbinger is already on his way to Winchester Station . We will be arriving 0700 hours. It will be good to see you all again.

Best regards,
Charles Davis
Admiral
Bretonia Armed Forces Newcastle fleets

End Transmission

- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

Priority: Very High
To: Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian

Madam,
I got the orders and will immediately begin to prepare for the meeting.
Expect my arrival at 0730 tomorrow morning.

yours sincerely,
Jacob McIntire
Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Very High
Priority: Low
To: Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian

[Image: PPgfFww.png]
(Eight o'clock. Open space has the feature of not having times of day, to the pleasure of some people. Hall was one of those. The relative calm in the area which his fleets, Cambridge Planetary and Norfolk, are supposed to protect, allows him to assign clerks and secretaries to handle various duties, while he sleeps until eight o'clock -- Universal Time -4, that is. But it is eight on his clock! The fact that everyone else's showed noon was their problem.
Thus, getting up at eight Universal Time was something he was not used to. Let alone earlier, considering the light years between Cambridge and Manchester, and that was not even the hardest part. As he had left many duties to other people, he did not quite have every statistic related to his fleets memorized. Because of that he would have to spend a considerable part of the night -- Universal Time night, that is -- going through whatever statistics he does not have an idea of.
All of this made Hall unhappy. But that, for a change, was not a problem. He was used to hiding his emotions, whenever it somehow happened that he had any, so his message was short and clear.)

I have received your message, Madam. I will be there. *On time? Not specified; He bows slightly and abruptly.* Forgive my curiosity, but can I please be informed what the meeting will be about? *He was trying to reduce the amount of documents he would have to revise.*

(The signal disappears in a mist of interference)

Open for Replies