Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Battlegroup Auxesia; From: BAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]
Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
Priority: High
To: Battlegroup Auxesia High Command

Honourable leaders of Battlegroup Auxesia,

The Bretonian Armed Forces have a few understandings with the Core, with which, as far as I am aware, your relations are rather volatile. Recently we struck an agreement with the Core and left them a few hangars on Planet Sprague for use, so we could strike down our foes together.
Neither your organization nor the Core are considered anywhere near hostile by the Kingdom of Bretonia, so it would be illegal for one to open fire at another within our space. Furthermore, I am certain that our common enemies would benefit from having your two parties pitched against each other. Can I be assured that Battlegroup Auxesia will not initiate aggression against ships of the Core? Of course, everyone has the right of self-defense. I have requested the same from them, and if both parties agree, we will have one mighty league smiting common enemies in the Bretonian south.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
[Image: TVPB01H.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Keeper Endurance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: IT-73
DELAY: 1.3/s
TOPIC: Hm.

____

Sir George Hall,

I'm a little surprised by this notion to involve the Core in the lower Omegas. Even more so that our relationship with the totalitarian paramilitary is something you're acutely aware of. Despite their nature and vile acts, the Core have their uses, and it's somewhat good to see them being put to use against degeneracy over civilians for once. Violation of the Kingdom's laws is not something we intend, but while we can keep our people from attacking theirs, we cannot stop our people from defending themselves in case of assault.

But I must advise on a personal level that you do not allow them to become too close to the Kingdom. As the old saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover. Their cover might be nice, but beneath it, they seek only to control and oppress, not to aid. Keep that in mind when working with them. Otherwise, you can expect no conflict from our part.

- Keeper Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]
Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
Priority: High
To: Battlegroup Auxesia High Command

Keeper Endurance,

We are traditionally cautious while working with any organization. Pleasantries are pleasant, but it is practical effect I am after. While Battlegroup Auxesia and the Core are practically effective for us, we will be for you and for them. It is mutual benefit we profit from, and if one party begins to profit considerably more than us from it, then the trade agreement is unfair and needs to be revised.
As you have assured me concerning my question, I assure you concerning yours. Fair by my account.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies