Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |+|- x NC- Merge and factions reformation notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gladly , me and our HCs have managed to reach the compromise in order to unite the playerbase and keep proper Outcast activity on the server. Planned by the reformation of the Crimson Cross have aimed to shift whole Crimson Cross RP to traditional Outcast style, quite similar to the things that the National Council does today. We don't want to spare efforts into the two factions that aiming litteraly the same and share the same ID. It's pointless to make senseless competition between the Outcasts factions as it traditionally used to be.

The Crimson Cross (|+|-) and the National Council of Malta (NC-, NC-AM-) are now officially merged and share the same activity. Final unification will be done under NC- tag, work on the combined lore is already begun by the and and hopefully it will be done shortly.

Current executive HC members:

Question, is NC- now official or still unofficial?

Also, I think this was a good choice, I will apply in a few minutes Big Grin
(07-25-2016, 08:29 PM)Samuel Samuels Wrote: [ -> ]Question, is NC- now official or still unofficial?

Also, I think this was a good choice, I will apply in a few minutes Big Grin

It's one official faction now, Cross ships meant to be detagged to NC- after we will sort the things out both iRP and ooRP.
Roadblock number 1: we're on hold until something can be sorted regarding rules and official factions- someone somewhere along the way either forgot something, or failed to mention something.
(07-25-2016, 08:34 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]...
It's one official faction now, Cross ships meant to be detagged to NC- after we will sort the things out both iRP and ooRP.

I was standing back from posting here but as none of you two reacts to Skype...
If you merge and use the NC- tag, then you should still be unofficial. If you merge and use the Cross-tag, then you'd automatically be official (but as Cross, not NC). I can't see why it should work any other way.
(07-25-2016, 08:49 PM)Divine Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 08:34 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]...

I was standing back from posting here but as none of you two reacts to Skype...
If you merge and use the NC- tag, then you should still be unofficial. If you merge and use the Cross-tag, then you'd automatically be official (but as Cross, not NC). I can't see why it should work any other way.

Of course it will pass the admins first, that's not really up to me and you. This thread is just the manifest. For now we will only put the Cross ID on the NC- ships, so they belong to the Cross official faction.

Yeah, we'll certainly take a look at it. - For the time being, if you plan to add the Cross ID to any of the NC- ships, please tag them as Cross ships as well. If you're sticking with the NC- tag, keep using the Outcast ID. ~KingBoo
Whilst we don't get along, and I don't like your attitude to the game Shiki, good luck. It's a heavy load to carry.
(07-25-2016, 10:05 PM)Erinyes Wrote: [ -> ]Whilst we don't get along, and I don't like your attitude to the game Shiki, good luck. It's a heavy load to carry.

I will open my own feedback thread if my personality's concerning you so much and worth overall attention. And yeah, thanks, we are working on it.
This seems like it might be a little pointless to me given the activity level the Cross were at. If a significant amount of Cross players are motivated to fly following this merge then good for you guys. If not, then it'll seem like you're trying to piggyback to officialdom on the corpse of a dying faction - and while I've seen no indication you NC guys will do anything but get official status when the time comes, I don't think this is the way to go about getting it.
(07-25-2016, 10:13 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]This seems like it might be a little pointless to me given the activity level the Cross were at. If a significant amount of Cross players are motivated to fly following this merge then good for you guys. If not, then it'll seem like you're trying to piggyback to officialdom on the corpse of a dying faction - and while I've seen no indication you NC guys will do anything but get official status when the time comes, I don't think this is the way to go about getting it.

The thing is Cross players are actually motivated to fly under new banner, and initiative of the merge came from the Cross, not from us. Cross have actually planned a reform into the something similar to NC-, this is not coming out the blue and we actually had a long discussions about the lore and other things. Yes, Cross needs some change, that's why the reformations was planned in the first place. I understand your suspicions, but we have the best intetions.