Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LPI Precinct D Chief of Police || Subject: Business Inquiries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Transmitting on encrypted channel...***
***Official Communique, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing***
***Sender Identified: General Secretary Caroline Convair***
***Addressed To: Chief of Police, Precinct D, Liberty Police Inc.***

Good day,

I represent Williams-Mordhauser Distributing (WMD) and its Board of Directors, a border worlds shipping company founded under Maltese Corporate Law chiefly concerned with the movement of armaments and other questionably-legal cargoes throughout Sirius.

Through certain informational channels that shall remain nameless, the Board of Directors has become aware that your police precinct has become keenly interested in the gathering of evidence concerning the Outcasts criminal cartel, an organisation who we officially have no comment on our relations with. After deliberation (and agreeing that, quote, "this pig's got some big brass ones"), the Board of Directors has agreed to approach your organisation with a mutually-beneficial business deal concerning the acquisition, storage, and transfer of evidence regarding the Outcasts cartel.

It is our understanding that your organisation currently lacks the means of verifying the alleged source of this evidence, and thus cannot confirm any allegations relating to the origin of certain substances which may-or-may-not be narcotics. Williams-Mordhauser proposes that our transport flotilla obtain as much of this alleged evidence as reasonably possible in order to safely store it at a predetermined drop point, from which officers of Precinct D may take possession and deal with it in an appropriate manner. The Board also suggests that Precinct D issue Williams-Mordhauser Distributing, its employees, and its lawfully-affiliated agents with a permit to possess and transport this alleged evidence within Liberty space, such that it may be transported to Precinct D warehouses on Manhattan or Houston and dealt with appropriately by Precinct D personnel.

Please find enclosed the contact frequencies for Williams-Mordhauser Official Communications, as well as the contact frequencies for the individual members of our transport flotilla, should you wish to contract their services on-the-fly. For reference, these ships may be located in space through the WMD. prefix designation, or looked up on our corporate information postings linked in the transmission footer.

In addition, please find attached a copy of the Williams-Mordhauser Distributing Non Disclosure Agreement, to be filled out by yourself or a legal representative, concerning all contents of this communication and all dealings which may or may not result from it. Please do not be intimidated by our legal documentation, there is most certainly no fine print concerning the ownership of human organs, firstborn children, immortal souls, or any other such nonsense.

Signed,

-Caroline S. Convair, General Secretary, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing
Paperwork. Glorious paperwork. Lovely. *ahem*

Looking over the contract as provided to me, it seems that I'm getting to meet some interesting and competent people with at the very least a half-decent legal team. Due to data transmissions being frisky things, I am retaining a complete print-out of the original NDA for my own uses. I hope you don't mind.

I look forward to a mutually beneficial working relationship.

Cordially,

Burnout
P.S. Be forewarned that if someone with sufficient clout gets their hands on you whilst you are in Liberty, this conversation never happened.