Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tatsori Kongou
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: (none)
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Ms. Kongou,

I wanted to thank you belatedly for having this little chat with us some time ago in Omega-49. If you would be so inclined, I would be entreating you for a little tĂȘte-a-tĂȘte, just the two of us, as I would like to ask your opinion on something and maybe make a request depending on your answer. That, and we could grab some tea and biscuits.

Oh, and have you ever considered getting a hat? I'm sure you're a hat person.

Maren von Westefeld
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: TWBCtfq.png][Image: rfr4Yug.png][Image: J2nE79q.png]
Encryption level: Unbreakable.

Miss von Westefeld,

I would like to thank you too, seems like Reena has really enjoyed her dialogue with your... Companion. Although, our meeting is yet impossible, since I have to stay with my crew on Valetta shipyard, while Lightseeker is being repaired and rearmed. As soon as I be free, I consider contact you and we will meet as soon as possible. Have to say that I don't own any personal snubcraft vessel, so I guess I have to ask agent "Laguna" for his "Roc". However, I would like to hear your suggestion of location where we should meet each other... Alone, as you said. Omega-49 is quite ofthen and I believe that Auxesians might follow me.

And... Probably, the hat is an option, but I don't really like those.

Signed,
Tatsori Kongou

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: (none)
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Some refits, I see? Can't say I am surprised, given that the occurance of suddenly uncloaking battlecruisers has an unsettling effect on most people, one would assume. I really don't envy you in that regard.

I'd suggest Omega-49, since I'm lazy, but it really doesn't matter and you so keenly observed unwanted ears there. So, I shall come and pick you up near Malta; the exact time we can agree on conventionally plus hat-advice!

Maren von Westefeld
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: TWBCtfq.png][Image: rfr4Yug.png][Image: J2nE79q.png]
Encryption level: Unbreakable.

Miss von Westefeld,

I do believe that the better place to meet would be Freeport 10 in Tau-37 system. The Maltese are quite active for the last few weeks and I won't the National Council be in course of our... Personal meeting. I will meet you there in one solar hour.

Signed,
Tatsori Kongou

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED