Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IRG based on Ames station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: x9g5V9L.gif]

TO: IRG stationed at Ames

Kon'nichiwa friends,

I have docked on Ames recently and noticed a new power core you have developed for use in sirius. I take great interest in this as I am in need of something exactly like that for a few projects I am in the process of getting started. If you wish to discuse this more in detail I would be happy to oblidge you in a more secure environment. I eagerly await your reply.
Sayōnara

...Re-transmitting...
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Finn McCool :-_-_-_-_-

Good evening Mr. Shik -

It seems I need t' have a word with our docking master on Ames, as those were not meant t' be viewed by the public just yet. With that said, I am eager t' hear about the projects you are working on, and perhaps once they are available for purchase, we can draft up a contract.

Please let me know a time and place t' meet, and I will check my schedule. I look forward t' hearing from you soon.

Finn McCool
Ingenuus Research Group

TO: Finn McCool IRG

Kon'nichiwa Mr. McCool,
I appreciate your timely reply. I have a proposition to make. Instead of simply discussing these projects why don't you stop by Black Hack and I will take you on a tour of them my self. I am going away on an expedition soon and I don't expect to return till 8-8-823. There is much to be accomplished as I am sure your group is well aware of with research. If you would transmit an ID tag so we can arrange for your arrival 'you see things are much tighter here than they are at Black Port' we would be honored to have you grace our labs on 8-8-823 around 2100 hours UTC.
Sincerely,
Hyun Shik- head engineer

Sayōnara

Good evening Mr. Shik -

Thank you for the invitation. I unfortunately have a prior commitment at 2100 hours UTC, but I will reach out t' some of my counterparts within the IRG and see if some are free then. if not, might I request 8-13-823 at 1800 UTC?

One way or another we'll find a time for you t' meet myself or a representative of the IRG.

Finn McCool
Ingenuus Research Group

Kon'nichiwa Mr. McCool,

8-13-823 will work fine however I will be out of system until 2000 utc. There are certain club responsibilities that keep me preoccupied through the course of the week. And as long as IRG trust them I am ok with having others involved. The more heads the better as the say.

Sincerely,
Hyun Shik- head engineer

Sayōnara

Re-transmitting.

Good day Mr. Shik -

Forgive my delay in response. Since the prior meeting time was unfortunately pushed back, I am free in about a day's time. Please let me know when you are free, and I will make my way towards Kepler space.

Safe skies.

Finn McCool
Ingenuus Research Group

Kon'nichiwa Mr. McCool,

I do appologize for my time getting back to you. Some things came up at the lab that I had to attend too. How does tomorrow sound, around 2200 hours. I should be getting done with my daily inspections. It would be the perfect time. We would meet in The Black Cherry.

Sincerely,
Hyun Shik- head engineer

Sayōnara