Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bowex) From: IMGR| Subject: Appleton Laboratory Supply Contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I am Dr. Ron Kosher, the Director of Research for IMG Research, a small group of researchers loosely affiliated with the IMG. We have previously employed your services and are interested in reviving that business relationship. We have had issues with our last several suppliers of critical goods, including your main competitor in the region, and we have on many occasions had to send our own transports to fill gaps when they miss their delivery dates, and are looking to change suppliers. We are interested in the supply of 10,000 units each of food, water, and oxygen as well as 60,000 units of reinforced alloy per week. We will not need any photographic evidence of the deliveries, we can confirm delivery from our docking records. We just would like a delivery confirmation on this channel after each weeks delivery is complete. I believe the supplies are readily available on Freeport 1, a short 15k trip from our station which is located near the middle of sector C3 in Omega-3.

I would like to start with a 4 week contract starting on July 30th and ending August 26th. We can re-evaluate the contract at that time and see if it makes sense to make a longer term contract for both of our organizations.

I propose the following price schedule for purchasing goods at Appleton Laboratory:

Food Rations: 557
Water: 160
Oxygen: 145
Reinforced Alloy: 350

This is 100 credit profit on each commodity, for a short 15k run. Please let me know if you find these prices acceptable.

We eagerly await your response.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Independent Miners Guild Research, IMGR|
Director of Research

[Image: UMPgWvs.png]
Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Dr. Ron Kosher
Priority: High
Topic: Business Contract

Sender ID: David Williams

Good day Dr. Kosher,

On behalf of Bowex team, we are glad to accept your contract. please send us a reminder on the first day of every week and we will arrange to send you our ships with the requested materials on time.

Regards,
David Williams
Borderworld Exports
Transmission Lost
Greetings,

I would prefer if you could schedule the shipments such that no reminder is needed.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Director of Research

Greetings Mr. Williams,

You can begin shipping the first month's supplies at any time.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Director of Research

Dear Dr. Kosher,

We here at Bowex are pleased to inform you that we just delivered 1st week commodities to your station. We also would like to thank you for choosing Borderworld Exports.

10.000 Food Rations Completed
10.000 Oxygen Completed
10.000 Water Completed
60.000 Reinforced Alloy Completed

Regards,
David Williams
Borderworld Exports
Transmission Lost

Dear Dr. Kosher,

We are glad to inform you that we just delivered 2nd week commodities to your station. Thank you for choosing Borderworld Exports.

10.000 Oxygen Completed
10.000 Water Completed

Regards,
David Williams
Trade Manager, Borderworld Exports
Transmission Lost

Dear Dr. Kosher,

This is to inform you that we just delivered 3rd week commodities to your station, and again I'd like to thank you for your business, have a good day.

10.000 Oxygen Completed
10.000 Water Completed

Regards,
David Williams
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
Greetings Mr. Williams,

Thank you for the prompt delivery of the first three week's shipments. We look forward to the 4th week's delivery.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Director of Research

Dear Dr. Kosher,

I just got a report that 4th week commodities was just delivered to your station, this should completes your contract and I'd like to thank you for choosing Borderworld Exports. have a good day, Sir.

10.000 Oxygen Completed
10.000 Water Completed

Regards,
David Williams
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End