Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GC High Command | HIGH ENCRYPTION | From: The Blood Dragon Shogunate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pic_menu_culture_women.jpg]

Lord Hisano Kimura, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.

The Blood Dragon Shogunate
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]

==|ERROR: Extreme encryption and scrambling! Communications unreachable by non-recipients.|==

"Konnichiwa, honorable leaders of the Golden Chrysanthemums and Outcasts. It has come to my attention that the company 'Williams-Mordhauser Distributing' has engaged in trading with you, as they are related to the Outcasts. It appears that before we knew this, we intercepted one of their transports carrying illegal contraband through Kusari, and stopped them to charge them. They then respond to that by bringing in two gunships and baiting our ship into moving to the Kyushu Jump Hole in New Tokyo, where they were waiting for it. They then engage our ship and push them out of New Tokyo, risking the life of the crew on-board. In doing this, they are also not only in violation of our laws, but Kusari's laws as well. Then they continue on to directly insult the Shogun themselves. It would be kind of you to offer a reason as to why they weren't informed of our alliance or why they didn't tell us they were working with you."

*She provides an uplink to a communications recording between the WMD and the BD, proving matters of hostilities here.*

-Lord Hisano Kimura, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.
*Boosting transmission recording and repeating...resecuring and increasing encryption and scrambling.*
[Image: pic_menu_culture_women.jpg]

Lord Hisano Kimura, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.

The Blood Dragon Shogunate
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]

"Updating this...the provided neural net link has been fixed...The National Council says that the WMD are full of hot air and all claims of relations to the Nacion are indeed false. I give my dearest apologies for the overreaction, my friends. I was caught making these communications at a rather troubling time for me. Forgive me."

-Lord Hisano Kimura, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.
[Image: EnPrJ6Y.png]

Kon'nichiwa dearest Blood Dragons.

We indeed already heard from this organization which calls themselves WMD. They claimed to have ties to Malta towards us as well and they dared to say that they know what we are in need of.

They mentioned how and with what they could assist us but our High Command considered this as ridiculous.
Hearing now that they assaulted one of your vessels while they were the onces with doubtful intentions is enough of a reason to deny any dealings with them but that they faked their identity and who they work with.. I really cannot say at this point how our High Command will decide but I can tell for sure that the WMD should really think about what they do in the future..

Arigatō for informing us about this matter. We will let you know about what we decide on. Until then..

[Image: FZ7he12.png]