Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Republic of Liberty or Representatives Thereof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sirius Broadcasting Corporation
[Image: jt9xhOL.gif]
Delivering News, when you need it.

Encryption: Medium
Location: S.B.C.|In.Amber.Clad, Southampton Shipyard, New London
Subject: Rumors...

Republic of Liberty or Representatives thereof,
While one of my reporters were returning from deployments in Texas yesterday, it seems that he, who shall remain nameless for safety's concern, encountered well... a rather strange sight. A mass of capital class vessels gathered at Norfolk, many of Naval IFF and several of the LSF IFF at a high intensity standoff over a severely damaged Overlord. While my reporter was unharmed from the situation, he remained long enough to see one capital vessel fire a shot at the opposing ensemble, and a battle ensued. This was highly troubling when this report came to my desk, and the Board of Directors would like a public statement about the situation and a guarantee that my reporters will be safe within the borders of Liberty. The S.B.C. will not allow our reporters to operate in a House that contains such hostility within their ranks. The Board of Directors also requested an interview with various officers over the ordeal, in order to clarify the situation for all of Sirius.
Sincerely,
Phillip Jackson, CEO, Sirius Broadcasting Corporation