Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : HOWARD WILLIAMS | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : OUTSIDE CONTRACTOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: jDQGSfL.png]
Origin: Freeport 11, Omnicron Delta, Nomad Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: Freelancer Nodoka Hanamura | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Howard Williams, CEO - Williams Mordhauser Distributing | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipient [Carbon Copy]: Caroline Convair, Williams Mordhauser Distributing ; Donovan Darwin Davidson, Williams Mordhauser Distributing | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Encryption: SIGMA-40 PRE-SHARED KEY
Format: Text
Subject: Approaching as a "Outside Contractor"

Mr. Williams,

We have not met before, but I know of you, and of your business.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nodoka Hanamura, a Freelancer who has recently left her home of Kusari for the broader skies of Sirius. I am looking to, after discussing with the head of your legal department; Donovan Darwin Davidson, on Bethlehem Station; discuss an agreement to work with WMD as a, and I am quoting Donovan directly - Outside Contractor.

I am willing to take any job, especially if it pertains to Kusari or Gallic space, but will not stray away from taskings outside of the regions.

Please contact me with any paperwork, negotiations or other responses as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

COMMS TERMINATED
***Transmitting on encrypted channel...***
***Official Communique, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing***
***Sender Identified: General Secretary Caroline Convair***
***Addressed To: Freelancer Nodoka Hanamura***
***Subject: Re: Outside Contractor***

Good day, Ms. Hanamura.

Under normal circumstances, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing maintains an intensive vetting process for all contractor applicants. However, in this extraordinary incidence, Mr. Davidson, our Chief Legal Officer, has been most eager to see you entered into our current pool of available outside contractors, citing your honesty, favourable political views and several other assets which I would not consider fit to bear repeating in an official communique.

In any case, you may consider your application accepted. The customary paperwork has been duly waived, and we will contact you soon regarding future business opportunities.

We hope to speak with you again soon.

Signed

-Caroline S. Convair, General Secretary, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing

[Image: jDQGSfL.png]
Origin: Freeport 11, Omnicron Delta, Nomad Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: Freelancer Nodoka Hanamura | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Caroline Convair, Williams Mordhauser Distributing | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipient [Carbon Copy]:Howard Williams, CEO - Williams Mordhauser Distributing ; Donovan Darwin Davidson, Williams Mordhauser Distributing | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Encryption: SIGMA-40 PRE-SHARED KEY
Format: Text
Subject: Approaching as a "Outside Contractor"

Ms.Convair,

I'm quite glad to hear that Mr.Davidson has, if I may use layman's terms - "vouched" for me in regards to my request to partake in what I hope to be a.. very positive future with Williams-Mordhauser Distributing. I have things to tend to currently, Mainly in Bretonia and the Omnicrons, but, given I am able to bribe the Maltese Government's military groups to not consider me target practice, I will, given your okay, be happy to meet with you and the rest of your staff at your offices sometime in the near future. I do insist on doing so, as I prefer to have a more.. face-to-face relation with my contractees.

In any case, I look forward to working with you, and await any taskings you have for me.

Best Regards,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

COMMS TERMINATED