Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : RADM Knight | From : CMDR Reeves [Secure]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- - - - SECURE TRANSMISSION INITIATED - - - -

COMM ID: Commander Avery Reeves
TARGET ID: RADM Knight
SUBJECT: This is bad..
ENCRYPTION: ESRD Alpha
PRIORITY: HIGH

initializing image feed...
no image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: mgasxy7.png]
[--------------------------------------------------------------]

Greetings, Rear Admiral.

I realize now why you desperately needed this technology, we've worked as hard as we could on refinement and as much progress as we've made... this method of detection still isn't where we want it to be, but it works more efficiently. I know this might reach you during your period of custody on Juneau, but what I'm going to instruct you to do, is very important. I have some suspicions on people within your Battlegroup, but given the current situations none of them are willing to subject themselves to the tests required to confirm or deny infection. What you need to do is retake Command of your Battlegroup and order them to report for these scans and tests, from there we can work out who's trustworthy not just within your wingmen, but within the Security Force and the Navy. This won't be easy, but when you get this, you must try your best to control the situation. I'm fearful of what might happen if we let this spiral out of control, not just in regards to the Royalist forces that build up occasionally in Magellan, but about future incursions by K'haran influence, we need to be more prepared to handle the likes of infection and infiltration. This will take time and effort, but with enough cooperation between all our forces I'm quite certain it can be done. That'll be a discussion for another time however. For now, please stay safe, do not trust any of your other wingmen until we can confirm their status, I am depending on you being able to order them to provide themselves to undergo the tests required.

Commander Reeves, over and out.

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

- - - - SECURE TRANSMISSION TERMINATED - - - -