Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Order|Interceptor-5 | FROM: Edmond Bailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>Receiving transmission...
>Recipient confirmed
>Beginning automatic decryption...
>File decrypted
>Opening File...

[Image: tumblr_o7a9ovw3p41vn9crbo1_250.jpg]

Sender: Edmond Bailer
Origin: <Data Missing> - 08/01/823
Subject: A little memo

To the captain of the Interceptor-5,

I'm well aware you tried to discourage me to contact you, but well, I need more to be stopped... Anyway:

First of all thank you for took time to listen to me, and not blast me at first sight, as I felt it tickled the finger on your trigger.

Second, for the record, please find as attached file an overview of the theory I mentioned with you earlier. I guess your research department has way more information... Maybe already figure out the issue... But well, I'm just a simple citizen with no scientific background.

>Attached file detected
>Downloading attachment...
>Download complete

Third, trust is earned, sure thing. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to earn it and get a clearance level 2 from The Order. Why? Because I want to:
  1. Help The Order in any way possible destroying the alien threat, including fighting, gathering information, monitoring systems or providing required materials.
  2. Prove the "CATCH" theory thanks to the advanced knowledge of The Order in alien matters.

As you could see, the Cehai is perfectly equipped to transport large quantities of any commodities/materials you may have need. From basic materials, as the alloy I shipped to Akabat, to rare commodity such as Black Market Munitions, Nuclear Devices etc. I have a huge network of suppliers and contacts over Sirius.
To conclude, don't forget that my status and connections allow me to enter places you that may be difficult for you to approach. I'm sure it could be useful for you in a way.

Feel free to contact me at any time for further information.

Sincerely,

Edmond Bailer

File closed<
End of Transmission<
[Image: uStcDzh.jpg]

Right...

You try to contact me although told otherwise. Just as you enter a certain system without clearance.

At least you are consistent when it comes to your actions, Mr. Bailer, am I right?

Well, I am also quite consistent, thus I'll be blunt: Your ...little summary of CATCH caused some headache to me.
That always happens when I try to understand things that are either too high or too low for my mind.

Regarding the fact what we have talked about in Mu, I suppose it is most likely the latter one.

But hey, it's not about me to decide for that.
Therefore I will forward your information to some other people and let them decide what happens next.

In the meanwhile, remember what McCray and I have told you:

Stay out of our home. Or experience some Order fireworks first hand!

Clear?

>Receiving transmission...
>Recipient confirmed
>Beginning automatic decryption...
>File decrypted
>Opening File...

[Image: tumblr_o7a9ovw3p41vn9crbo1_250.jpg]

Sender: Edmond Bailer
Origin: <Data Missing> - 08/02/823
Subject: RE: A little memo

Hello Captain,

Clear... What I did is quite unfortunate but well, I had no other choice sir. At least now I've been heard. I will stand on your doorstep next time.

And yes, I am, and will be, consistent when it comes to subjects that concerns all of us.

Anyway, ask me whatever you want so that I can prove to The Order my trustfulness and value, meanwhile, fly safe.

Sincerely,

Edmond Bailer

File closed<
End of Transmission<