Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Battlegroup Auxesia || From: Jason Hawk || CC: Division 9 ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: EV22RFS.png]

Neural Net ID: Jason Hawk

Encryption level: [CLASSIFIED]

Receiver: Battlegroup Auxesia High Command

Topic: Thanks.

To whom it may concern,

Nobody except me and you knows about this message. Liberty Navy high command still considering you... Not as good ones, so keeping this one in private would be the great solution.

I'm contacting you to thank you as the commander of LNS "Archangel", not as an officer of Liberty Navy. You've helped us a lot and I can't even describe how greatful I am. So if you want us to do a favor, you may use this comm link for that. However, stuff like "Secret Projects of Liberty" or kind of it we won't provide.

Despite of all, we still have few questions which we would like to be revealed. I'm quite aware that you know about them, so let's get to point.

Can you tell us anything about those ships? All that we know is that they're a part of Division 9, some sort of high classified LSF unit. However, they're acting quite strange. Not telling about a technology they have, that's the first time I had ever seen something like that, actually. We were chasing them few days ago, and your assistance was quite useful, back in Cortez. However, we assume that they have some other sources on the outside... Probably a fifth column.

Thus, we will await for your respond. We look forward to cooperate with you. And again, this will stay only between us. Liberty Navy HC doesn't even knows about this communication and they better don't.

Hawk out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: TVPB01H.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Endurance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Answers

____

Jason Hawk,

It's a pleasant surprise to see just how many within the Navy's ranks have decided against shooting our people. Of course, there are those who made an attempt in destroying us, despite direct orders from a superior not to. They failed.

To clarify, we have no interest in the Republic's research. We don't care about it. We do not want the unneeded bloodshed between us and the Republic to continue, and actively hunting for classified projects is a means to ensure that peace will never come.

As for your inquiries, Division Nine is a large contingent of Liberty forces or otherwise which have succumbed to infestation by the Nomads. Despite becoming widely known in Liberty, they still attempt to disguise themselves amongst the Republic's people. We are unsure how often they've succeeded, but lately their activity has increased. They are no more than puppets. What they were before they were lost to the Nomads is gone. They aren't human anymore, and serve a cause which involves our eradication. They are dangerous.

As for the larger vessel, I have encountered it over the years several times. In Liberty, Leeds, the Omicrons - The list goes on. It is the LNS-Tundra. A long lost siege cruiser, which as you could tell from its appearance, isn't all there anymore. It's extremely dangerous and should you encounter it again, I advise avoiding it if you're on your own, or attempting to destroy it if you have the manpower to attempt it.

I trust this clarified things for you.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: EV22RFS.png]

Neural Net ID: Jason Hawk

Encryption level: [CLASSIFIED]

Receiver: Curator Endurance

Topic: Thanks.

Curator Endurance,

So that is how it is... We've sheltered a snake right in our home. Well, then my apprehension has been confirmed. I was suspecting that someone else had a hand in this deal and seems like I was right. Even more, they're not even humans. Thanks again for your cooperation. If something strange happens within Liberty, I will notice you.
Hawk out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED