Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI Human resources department |Subject: Reintegration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pLr3eBd.png]

Good day, ladies and gentlemen of Omicron Supply Industries.

This is Kaitleen Rodriguez speaking, once a proud and productive employee of OSI some years ago. Due to some rather unexpected personal affairs
regarding my family, I had to quit my employment as transport pilot.
As far as I know, the exact reasons were given out to you with my notice back then, so I don't want to bore you with the details.

To make it short, the reasons for my leave have...vanished, and I find myself at a point where I have to move on.
I could try and seek my fortune as an independent trader like my parents and I used to be before I joined Omicron Supply Industries, but to be honest?
I miss the colleagueship. I miss the feeling being a part of something greater.

Therefore I kindly ask for reemployment as a trading pilot of Omicron Supply Industries.

As information in advance I have to inform you that the old Mastodon super transport Eternal Light had to be sold in order for the above mentioned reasons.
So far I am still searching for a worthy replacement of the old lady; until this is settled I was able to aquire a Gull. Rusty and not in best shape, but it is able to get
from point A to point B while not falling apart.

Should there be any issues regarding my request please let me know.

Regards,

Kaitleen Rodriguez.
[Image: XuAhfJi.png]