Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nancy Sweetwater | From: Leon Isley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Leon Isley
Subject: You and me
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Hey Nancy...

How do you feel? I hope better than before. Ez told me what happened in the meantime, and... well.

I don't know what to say. Would you believe me if I say I feel sorry? I can only guess but you have good reason to be mad at me. I'm an idiot. God, I really don't know what to say. Just... tell me if you're okay. I'd like to see you once we're back in Omega-49, but since Ez needs a break, that will take some days.

Angel, I like you really much. It's not just our hobby. I want you to know that.

Leon 'Hammer' Isley
[Image: C4XZN7C.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender ID
Nancy Sweetwater
Freelancer
TARGET ID
Leon Isley
Apahanta
SUBJECT
RE: You and me
ENCRYPTION
Medium
PRIORITY
Medium

Hey Leon

It's nice to actually hear from you again and I do believe it when you say you're sorry. We will need some talking though since I still have questions and doubts. Also I am sorry for replying a little late but I have to look after Maren and this whole experience is taking a lot of time. I don't really understand why you're all the way in Lost but I suppose it's a good place for Ezrael to settle his thoughts. Please keep him out of trouble because even when he's there to keep you company, I believe you have the more important role now to look after him and make sure he doesn't do anything foolish.

Maren really misses him and would really love to spent some time with Ezrael when he's back as she's now without Valery meaning she can't harm him, not that she ever would have harmed him in the first place. Thallia is here as well, making sure me and Maren will be healthy so don't worry about us as we will be waiting for you both to come home again.

I do miss you.

Nancy Sweetwater

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender ID
Nancy Sweetwater
Freelancer
TARGET ID
Leon Isley
Hoffnungschimmer
SUBJECT
ENCRYPTION
Medium
PRIORITY
Medium

Hey there

Here is a message in case you're waking up without me as I will be on my freighter for a little bit to sort out my head as it's still quite a mess. I did however appreciate our time together and I feel it was a step in the right direction for us. Don't worry too much about this being about you as it is actually about memories that Valery has been able to find which is good news as this means that I am not completely brain dead.
She smirked and winked at the camera, making sure she was joking.

Jokes aside, I am in good company so when you're awake just text me or call me. Don't forget to grab yourself a bite in the canteen by the way as we didn't exactly have dinner. These pizza breads are amazing and I would really recommend them if you're hungry.

I'll be seeing you.

Nancy Sweetwater

Subject: You and me

You know,

I thought I would wake up next to the girl I told I love her last night, instead I find a message in my inbox, telling me that you not just go to the canteen or another room to think a bit, but instead you leave the ship and get over to your own. I don't know what you think I'll think when I wake up, but I think you took quite some distance to me for your thinking. Whatever...

How is it going to continue, Nancy? I told you everything, and you said you love me. Why don't you came back over here and stay with me? We could eat those pizza breads together. For the beginning.

Leon 'Hammer' Isley

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender ID
Nancy Sweetwater
Freelancer
TARGET ID
Leon Isley
Hoffnungschimmer
SUBJECT
ENCRYPTION
Medium
PRIORITY
Medium

Hey Leon

Sorry for walking out like that but you can imagine I have a lot on my mind. I was hungry and had hoped a little flying with the drone would work out but things kept bothering me. I really am sorry for leaving you like that as it was something I shouldn't have done. I guess we'll have more to talk about still, I will pack my things here and come back over again.

Sorry again, I'll make it up to you somehow.

Nancy Sweetwater

Subject: You and me?

I don't know about all this. I'll stay on the Apahanta for the next days and maybe go back to Curacao, so you can have your happy live with Ezrael and Maren. I really thought it would work after that night, but you gave me a kind reminder of what I always said: There is no such thing like love. I think it's the best we don't see each other for a while, although I can say in all honesty I'll miss you.

Safe skies, Nancy. Really.

Leon 'Hammer' Isley