Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Admiral Jeremy Hunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

From: Admiral Golanski, O.C.V. Fedayeen, 1st Battlegroup “Wargods”
To: Admiral Hunter, O.C.V. Oathkeeper, 3rd Battlegroup “Gallant Dawn”

Jeremy, I will start from that I have full confidence that you will fulfill the tasks ahead we face in House Liberty. To be fair, you are the only person alive in service that I may put my absolute trust into. We ought to hit the bar once this is all over.

I know you are close with Aelita and she’s left behind on Akabat to recover. I dare to say she takes it well, absorbing more and more of what has happened since she got into the cryo. A lot would break in her place, pushed into service so early on as insisted. On her behalf, good luck.

With recent reformation, I am placing Cpt. Hellion in command of 5th Battlegroup, stealth reconnaissance and assault “Sons of Horus”. I cannot think of better commanding officer for this outfit. Hellion had crafted this unit from scratch during battle of Dabadoru and lead it with honor and distinction. Despite well known ‘incidents’ related to her mental health, I need someone with ‘slight’ psychopathic tendencies in this line of work to survive missions no one else would. Valkyrie’s handling the control checks on Hellion when I am unable to attend this particular affair. To hell with that she’s a Reaper, her operational record is flawless.

I know that soon you will delve into lion’s den on something many would call fool’s errand. Your mother is crucial to our plans as an Admiral in Liberty Navy, however we cannot exclude option that she may be infested… Have the courage to pull the trigger if it has to be that way. Still there is hope that she is more valuable to Nomads alive and intact for some more nefarious purposes. This gives you opportunity to recover her and bring back to safety. Run a full test - twice! - to ensure they had not done anything to her and interrogate (such a harsh word isn’t it) for information concerning activities of LSF and Division 9 in Alaska.

I need this intelligence because I am heading down there myself. My flagship is taking additional supplies, munitions and fighter replacements on Carthage’s moor before departing to join your forces. Those narcissistic ex-Core lunatics from Baffin incident have terminated the only person that could have had pointed me straight to center of corruption. For all I am aware, they have forfeited their rights to live and I intend to fulfill on promise of unmeasurable violence upon them. I want to hear nothing of survivors, Hunter! Fanatics cannot be reasoned with and I have little use of them continuing their failed existence on this plane. That also leaves Adm. Alexis Hunter as the only individual who may specify the dead and dying cells for us to burn away. Without her, I’m afraid we’ll to apply more thorough solution and burn everything affected.

For Toledo
Desperta Ferro
[Image: Jrqcx68.png]

Michal,

I already have contacted the Crayterians, and they have dispatched a squadron - callsign "Phoenix Flames" - to assist. I will send an assault wing from the Oathkeeper and, alongside ESRD's dreadnought Salem, we will get her back. Once we have her, we'll see if she is infected or not. And then, I will gather what allies we have in the region and take out that anicent jump gate. Once Drake is cut off, the infection within Liberty will be in panic, cut off from their closest port of safety. They will make mistakes, and that is when they will fail.

And if the Fedayeen is heading to Alaska, I have already been in contact with Fleet Admiral Alan Jones. Joint ops within Alaska are on the table. I believe it is time that, once again, Liberty and the Order will have to band together. The LSF has overstepped it's authority and has allowed an infection to enter. It is time we again enter Alaska and do what we have always done.

I will contact Crayter and arrange room for Fedayeen at Sabah. Atum will remain on alert to watch our flank.

I will see you when you arrive.

For Toledo.

-Admiral Jeremy Hunter
Third Battlegroup - Gallant Dawn