Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: National Council of Malta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming transmission.
Decrypting information.

Zoe Cromwell
Affiliation: Nation of Malta

To: National Council
Subject: Hostile Warship

Good day,

today I had to see an Order Nephilim cross Maltese space. It was moving to Omicron Tau and even dared to say that they were working for Malta to spite me.

He then sought refuge with the Junkers and they even granted him the request to moor and enjoy the protection of the installation.

I don't know if you want to do anything about it but I will supply you with all information you need.

Identification
Docking clearance

Sincerely,

Zoe Cromwell
[Image: HlxvrkW.jpg]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz, 68th Special Operations Wing
TARGET-ID: Zoe Cromwell.

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Good evening, Miss Cromwell.

I am pleased to see that you are keeping your eyes open for us .. *She takes a short break of speaking and smiles weakly* ...

The news you brought to us are indeed worrisome. A Nephilim-class under the Orders colors so very close to Malta... and then searching refugee by the Junkers? And there I believed that it was clear to them that we will not tolerate such behaviour from them.. letting enemies of the Nacion dock with their facility. Disgusting.

*She clears her throat and managed to not give in the swearing*

Many thanks, Miss Cromwell. I will take care about this matter and send more patrols to Alcara.
Should you see more of such things happening, please report them to me directly.
This is all for now.

Commander of the 68th Wing out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED