Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sector 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bU9Ce5d.png]
S E C T O R 8

DUE TO NEW MANAGEMENT ALL TRADE HAS BEEN HALTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Sector 8 is a recently established (August 823 A.S.) freelancer base within the kusarian space of Shikoku.
It is located approximately 5 Klicks north of Battleship Myoko and 9.5 Klicks north-east of Deshima Station.

[Image: KVAu3zv.png]

Sector 8 acts as a multi-purpose facility; its primary role is that of a trading "border" station between the Kusari and Liberty spaces. Being a freelancer base, any legal trading vessel can dock on the facility.

Note: Sector 8 is governed by the Kusari Legal Codex. Do NOT bring trouble to our facility or we will hand you over to the authorities!
Sector 8 administration also reserves its right do decline docking permissions to certain individuals and/or companies.

The base includes a docking module factory, that produces for the masses, and an open-market (non-profit) mine-able commodity trading facility.

Currently the storage is opened for importing and exporting Helium-3, Platinum Ore, Beryllium Ore, Niobium Ore and Raw Hydrocarbons.

[Image: jcy9mIN.png]

- Facility I houses the main core of the base. Every single piece of circuitry on the base is controlled from the "brain" of the station, the command post.

- Facilities II; these are the main docking/mooring points for trading vessels. The west wing is home to the Docking Module factory, while the east wing is equipped with state of the art medical equipment that can treat pilots and crew if the situation demands it.

- Facilities III are the storage part of the installation. They hold all the materials needed to keep the base up and running, as well as contain all the minerals that are imported and exported, to and from the base.

// DISCLAIMER: This is an inRP thread, treat it as such. Parts of the forum code located in this thread have been PAID FOR; you are not allowed to use any special forum code (or images) located within this thread without permission. Failure to do so will result in a complaint to the administration team. //
[Image: bU9Ce5d.png]
S E C T O R 8

The facility is now open for the public.
[Image: GMG.png]

»» Full Name: Bruce Rock
»» Ship Name: GMG-royal.Dream
»» Identification: Gas Miners Guild
»» Purpose: Trading

i'm looking forward for a good trade operations with Sector 8

[Image: gmg2.png]
[/align]
Hi Sector 8. Freelancer Zirgon Velmont here, i want gooood bussines .