Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Republic | From Jonathan Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
**Incoming Transmission**
**Encryption level High**
**Sending Recipients Decode information**

Evening to whom reads this message I am Jonathan Kalh, Captain of the Amenhotep Osiris class Battleship.

Out of respect i am formally asking permission to dock on Sabah, for much needed refueling, repairs and a place to restock. The Amenhotep is on mission to scout Sirius for Nomad Bases and damage that has been caused by them, As we have been getting reports that they have been slipping past defenses across Sirius. This will cause an issue for us all if we don't unite together. Liberty will be our starting point. Rumors have spread of an internal conflict between Liberty government and as Nomads have proven very resourceful they could have easily passed through undetected. On behalf of myself and my crew we eagerly await your response and wish you well.

**Ending Transmission**
[Image: UuJsIzJ.png]

Mr Kalh,

It is a pleasure to hear from another Order Agent. We would like to say you have clearance to dock but we can only provide temporary access. So you will not be able to more for more than 12 hours. You will be welcome back if everything runs smoothly. But I'm sure you are aware already we have another Osiris Battleship and a Geb Carrier that has more permanent access to Sabah.

You are right about the internal Liberty government matter. But that is not the only issue here within this region. Jeremy Hunter's mother Alexis has been taken hostage by a group known as Division Nine working within the Coronado sector. We have confirmation they are infected. If you get in touch with Jeremy he may be able to inform you on the situation. He may approve for your assistance.

Good luck Mr Kalh

Signed, Lucy Smith
State Secretary of the Ministry
Crayter Republic
**Sending Transmission**

State Secretary of the Ministry, I appreciate your approval of our docking access to Sabah. We wont take to long and the time you allotted us is more than enough. The matter concerning Admiral Hunters mother, While the situation is very delicate, the mission me and my crew are on will be separate from the rest of the fleet. Concerned with more Nomad related issues than anything else and it seems a large fleet is already in the area and dealing with that situation. however we will inform Admiral Hunter of our arrival and see what he needs from us. Should you require any assistance regarding nomad incursion in your territory please don't hesitate to call upon us, as you have shown us kindness we will return the gesture tenfold. we are all on the same side when it comes to Nomads.

Best Regards
Captain Jonathan Kalh

**Transmission Cut**
[Image: UuJsIzJ.png]

Mr Kalh,

We are glad to be of help to you and the Osiris. The matter concerning Admiral Hunters mother is a big operation for us to work with Jeremy. If Admiral Hunter allows for you to support with the mission it could help, we are also planning an attack on destroying the alien jump gate in the lower region of the system. Sector B-7 if our database is correct. Take a look and if you are able to find anything interesting or a way to shut it down. Inform us immediately. You say about a rise in Nomad threat. We would like to offer you a permit into Coronado space and temporary access to Sabah. Until the alien and nomad threat is over with. We are good allies with the Order Overwatch and we do not see why we cannot be with another Order Captain. We wish you all the best Captain Kalh. Remember we will support you if you support us.

Signed, Lucy Smith
State Secretary of the Ministry
Crayter Republic
**Sending Transmission**

State Secretary of the Ministry, I am humbled by this special trust you have bestowed upon myself and my crew. We will take a look into this alien jump gate and report back with any findings. You have our gratitude, safe skies and remember we wont be to far if you require any assistance.

Best Regards
Captain Jonathan Kalh

**Transmission Cut**
[Image: cT5ZjWX.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Explanation wanted

Captain Kalh,

I am Admiral Chandler from the Crayter Military. From one of the reports one of my pilots has sent in, I am a little lost for words and I'm shocked off all things. I need an explanation for your actions. I am not after an excuse. I need to know and understand why you or your crew onboard the Osiris-class Battleship that was granted access to Sabah Shipyard and into the Coronado region to complete some personal assignments. Not only that but to help support, assist and defend Crayterian Forces. The situation in which I speak, is the matter that was we would like to think was a Crayterian who went rogue and hostile towards friendly forces. The pilot in question went by the call sign 'Import.Me.Daddy'. This pilot shot down and caused injuries to three of my pilots. While this pilot was being shooting Crayter Military, the crew of the Amenhotep just sat back, and watched. Nothing was sent through from your communications. Only movement of the ship. From what I was informed. The Amenhotep moved closer to the fight and massacre to watch.

You will need a very good reason and explanation for us to not deny you docking access to Sabah Shipyard. This could also effect relations with the Order Overwatch for you on a personal level or for everyone. I am sure you do not want that on your personal records do you? Why did you and your crew just sit back and watch my pilots get shot down and hurt.

I will be waiting.

[Image: 0bVAhN2.png]
[Image: HStXEa2.png]
*Unreachable unless you are Recipient*

The Amenhotep will not be responsible for more Crayterian casualties as opening fire upon the hostile target while fighters are in, near, or around the Hostile entity could cause more harm than good. i apologize for the circumstances at hand i was a little lost for words during the situation. It seems mistakes where made on my side and i take responsibility for that. Remember however the Amenhotep stood side by side when engaging Wild and Nomad targets making an incursion on Sabah. we will always render aid where available and absolutely needed. With that being said, i counted five Crayterian vessels for the one hostile ship. In my mind i figured Crayterians had everything under control, i did not want to over step my boundaries within Coronado.

[Image: G3FZABZ.png]
[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Subject: Jonathon Kalh

Captain Kalh,

We understand that you do not wish to cause more casualties to Crayterian forces. But allowing this "Rogue" pilot destroy five fighter pilots and the crew of The Amenhotep just sat there, watched, not saying a word makes myself wonder. Question even why were you there if you did not try and stop?

There were three pilots shot down, another two were damaged. You think an apology will make up for just staying stationary within the vicinity of Sabah Shipyard and not even attempt to make this pilot stop firing on my pilots.

We need more than just an apology, we need you and the crew of the Amenhotep to prove to us you are not here just for repairs and to fuel or even a 'safe haven' for your crew. You need to prove to us you are infact a member of The Order that are willing to help us with the destruction of Tau 117 alien jump gate within the Coronado region.

You where let off with paying for permits, and licenses within this region, but there were questions made as to why we don't charge you for them. My answer was because you are a member of The Order and you have your orders from Grand Admiral Golanski and Admiral Hunter. Correct me if I am wrong. Grand Admiral Golanski and Admiral Hunter wouldn't be too happy if I informed them of what happened.

I remember that well, I had nightmares from that night. We fought long and hard together, along with the crew of the Tombstone. Not only then but the Crayter forces had to fight the Wild and Nomad threats a few nights later.

You are right in saying there were five Crayterian fighters against the one rogue ship. But was it not clear that this rogue had much more superior skills and experience to the Lieutenants and Warrants Officers who tried to face him.

This is all for now.

Admiral Chandler.
[Image: HStXEa2.png]
*Unreachable unless you are Recipient*

Admiral, i see where you are coming from and things will be better in the future and i can promise you that. To prove to you that i am here to help. i want to foward this report i sent to the Order Overwatch. Message follows:

I'm not sure about your standing with the 72nd| but here is the information regarding their leader letting an infected leave. I caught them in the area around barrier gate earlier today.

[Image: G3FZABZ.png]
[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Subject: 72nd Outcasts

Captain Kalh,

This is a start to making us be able to trust you once again. This seems to have turned into a big problem though. The 72nd Outcasts came to us asking for a ceasefire as they did not want to act like the other Outcasts from Malta. The 72nd informed us they were against the spirits, as I know them aliens, monsters, non human things. We were informed that they will not work with the spirits but letting one go right infront of you is a big no no. I will have Fleet Admiral Richards send a message to them as soon as possible. This needs to be dealt with and fast.

Thank you for this and if there is anything else you wish to inform us on then I will be waiting.

Admiral Chandler.
Pages: 1 2