Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Hunter | From Jonathan Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Sending high encryption transmission**
**Recipient received decode information**
**Subject Family**

Admiral Hunter, sir, this is Jonathan Kalh Commander of the Battleship Amenhotep. it has come to my attention that someone very close to you has been abducted. Might i extend my deepest condolences for you in this trying time, but myself and my crew ask that you remain strong as you are not alone in this fight. My Crew and my ship is at your side should you choose to allow us to join you in search and rescue operations. The Amenhotep is within close proximity of Coronado and is ready at a moments notice. Until such a time we are called, The Amenhotep will resume our duties locating and destroying Nomads within the Liberty systems and those systems that border it. Until such a time as our mission takes us elsewhere. Your not alone Admiral i eagerly await your response.

**Closing high encryption transmission**
[Image: Jrqcx68.png]

Captain Kalh.

The Amenhotep will be invaluable to our operations. Your departure from Mu was commed and now that you have arrived, I will be using all you have to help save my family.

Proceed to Pecos orbit, I'll be bringing the fleet together there.

-Admiral Jeremy Hunter
Third Battlegroup - Gallant Dawn

**Sending high encryption transmission**
**Recipient received decode information**
**Subject Family**

Admiral Hunter, I am glad i have your approval to assist you and your family, we will proceed to Pecos orbit as instructed.

**Closing high encryption transmission**