Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Colonial Diplomatic Broadcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Opening message*
*target -- all*
*transmitting all vessels in range*

It has come to my attention that we have had some disputes with 2 of the major houses.

Firstly, Liberty, It has come to my attention that the transport Colonial Remnant ID-89765 The transport Case. Not only found a way into a classified military area but went through there carrying Artifacts. As you know the Colonials are a loose conglomeration. It was not until he returned to port for repairs we noticed this problem. He is now being dealt with by the colonial justice system. The Transport pilot has had his flight privelages revoked. He will also probably spend some time in a colonial prison.

Secondly It appears the actions of a couple of our pilots has angered the bretonians. Once again i apologise for this and state that this pilots actions do not reflect the opinion of the colonial remnant. However i do not have much evidence to see if what happens was actually a misunderstanding due to communication barriers and a slight difference in the way we use the same language. May i ask if you have gun camera evidence of the exchange? So i can better understand the problem.

If either of these peoples have anything more to add. Feel free to contact me through private channels (//PM's). Your queries will be answered.

That is all and i request that these incidents do not tarnish the right to Colonial Vessels being within your borders.

Commander Meek - Battlestar Rubicon - Location *encrypted*

*Sends transmission*