Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daniel.Pho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mdtb02.png]

The transmission begins, showing Dean smugly grinning and sitting in a comfortable leather chair, leaning back.

"Mister Pho, a very fine day to you." He said rather friendly though his expression didn't change.

"We didn't have you in our registered ship database though that is not a surprise I guess, with the kind of job you do. Right?" After that he grabbed for a remote that he probably didn't need and used just for show. The window behind hime turned black and became a display.

"See." He said, while the scans of Newark Station and the Monopoly slowly begin to show the Artifacts that had been in the transport. "I couldn't overlook this huge amount of rather exotic goods you got past the patrols."

[Image: DEjWilrm.png]

"See, I wasn't ever really aversed to the thought of legalizing artifacts. But so far they are still and will probably be for a long time... illegal." His look became a bit sharper and less amused.

He then opened his hands in a rather generous gesture. "Now I didn't yet allow the scans to be sent to the LPI. And you know, I offer you a full overhaul at Newark station for say, 5.000.000 credits. Which would sure confirm that our scans weren't accurate and we'd delete them."

"I'm sure you'll make the right choice. Hurry though. I won't hold these back forever." He said then and abruptly cut the transmission.

Bank account: IC|Monopoly

[Image: tbend.png]
[Image: mdtb04.png]

The transmission starts with Dean letting out a heavy sigh. "Mister Pho, I still haven't heard from you." He said trying to sound sadly.

"I will make you another offer. I might be in need of some of those artifacts actually to see if our scanners work out if you know what I mean."

"You have one day to reply before I send these scans to the LPI." He said and was ready to end the comm. "Better hurry, Mister Pho."

[Image: tbend.png]