Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What has sleep(or lackof) done to you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is it bad to be so tried(after a day of educations at local tech colleges and 2AM wake up for nu reason) that I tried to unlock my mailbox with my spare house key?

A note that I am still tired to words do not workds for me.

Edit: Alright, I felt we needed one of these, the worst/funniest sleep-trance/microsleep/sleepwalk/sleep depravation experience you had...paste them like butter on a cat.
i was so tired that when i woke up this morning around 4 AM for no good particular reason i got dressed and started walking to a place i used to work at thinking i still had a job there and the business didn't go under. i made it to the sidewalk before i realized what happened.
Heh...something like that happened to me once...I went to take my dog out...without the dog, so I was down the stairs with the leash...then I tripped and woke the dog up and actually had to take her out. Woo late night confusion.
I was so tired the other day that I walked out to get on my motorcycle to go to work, and realized I didn't have my key, my helmet, and it was the weekend...

I blame my cat who thinks it's fine to come and purr/snuggle/play-bite to get you to pet him at 5:30am.
(08-18-2016, 10:57 PM)Arioch Wrote: [ -> ]I blame my cat who thinks it's fine to come and purr/snuggle/play-bite to get you to pet him at 5:30am.
That was once my Saturday morning alarm clock...Old Mo' bit my nose when everyone was asleep...why he was on my torso was questionable enough.
The worst that lack of sleep has done to me was that I got up at 5 am on a saturday, got ready for school, and waited at the bus stop for 2 hours before realizing it was in fact saturday...
I was so tired the other day, that I woke up at 6am and thought that my arma 3 mission will start in 10 mins, so I directly ran towards my PC and turned him on. After I ran to the toilet and checked the clock, I realized that we have 6.02 am... I was like...God, why?
(08-18-2016, 11:00 PM)Ace Razgriz Wrote: [ -> ]2 hours before realizing it was in fact saturday...
Well, now that you are awake...TIME TO DO STUFF!.

I ate two slices of bread thinking I made a turkey sandwich and somehow am more attentive...I took Yber's accuracy test and scored a bullseye on closing the window.
Fell asleep one day on the couch and waked up eventually, tried to get up but my whole right leg was asleep, which I didn't seem to notice, so I tried to walk around whilst my leg just flipped and flopped around, and I sprained my ankle.
When i was on 5th grade i did my math homework in my dreams. Woke up thinking i had done it. I found the pages empty when i got to school.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5