Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jimmy the Rat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: A small favour.
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Jimmy,

I am not quite sure whether you remember me or not. I've been the lady on the Corvo talking to Pimakhova on the Temna Roza. I case I forgot to do it then, I have to say that you make quite the good storyteller. This is not actually why I am contacting you, though. Since you were so kind as to provide some sort of delivery service for Lady Pimakhova, I wanted to inquire as to whether you are interested in something on a larger scale. Nothing illegal, don't worry. Just getting a few things from A to B for me. Of course, there would be payment. Interested?

Maren von Westefeld

Incoming Message
Heavy Encryption Detected
Origin: #ERROR#
Message Begins

Hey there Maren,

Yeah I remember, ain't many folks who actually sit and listen to my stories especially the sewer one. I've got some free time, lemme know what you need.

Ciao.

Message Ends
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: A small favour.
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Can't imagine why they'd stand up on you, really. I mean, there are people who can't hear certain things while eating, and I imagine the sewer story would be one better not told during dinner, but still — pretty sure it's just the hassle of their daily lives.

In any case: There's a friend of mine who asked a favour of me. He needs 12.000 Ship Hull Panels of Rheinland origin, as well as 8.000 units of Super Alloy delivered to Freeport-5 in Omega-41. I didn't ask what these were for, and frankly, I don't want to know. Seems seedy as hell to me, and the fact that he wanted me to play middle-woman just goes to show that I can spit bits of this seediness out. Still, he offered 3.330 SC per delivered unit of the former, and 2.300 SC per delivered unit of the latter on top of what the dockmaster would give you. There's gonna be some Rheinlander telling you where to deposit the goods afterwards. All you need to do then is give me proof of the pick up and drop off of the goods.

So, if you can look past the seediness, there'll be a bonus payment of ten million once all is done. What do you say, Jimmy? Something for you or would you rather not?

Maren von Westefeld

Incoming Message
Message Begins

I don't think anything I've done would be right for a dinner story, well maybe that singing fish thing would be good...But yeah, I can run the goods. Hope you don't mind if I bring the offer to Ted and Primakhova? Like I said, things have been real quiet lately.

I'll pick up a load of those ship panels tonight, I'm currently putting an order down for one of those Kusari freighters up in New Tokyo. I'll let you know when I deliver, take it easy out there.

Ciao.

Message Ends

Incoming Message
Message Begins

1,700 of those ship panels. By the way, is there any sorta deadline I'm working to here or is it just the sooner the better?

Ciao.

Message Ends
[Image: ijwiDQz.png]

I speak on behalf of Miss. Westefeld, as she is currently occupied with some pressing personal matters. I am Polly, a friend stepping in to help out.

She let me know that you are free to involve whomever you like in delivering the goods to the finally destination, and it seems there is a laissez-faire approach to timing. If you would excuse the small reminder, it would be prudent to provide shipping manifests, as the goods need to be of Rheinland origin. For... some reason.

Good luck, Mr... Rat, and a pleasure briefly e-meeting you.

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/l8RNjUL.png?1[/img] [img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/XboxhRC.png?1[/img]
--- Transmission Status: Online ---

Sender ID: Tweaker Ted
Subject: Hull Segments
Encryption: Better Than Usual
Priority: High

Jimmy,

What in fresh hell is this, do I look like a goddamn truck driver? I go to all the trouble of cleaning myself up to look presentable and what happens, I have to move 1,600 Hull Segments Alster Shipyard to Freeport 5

I smell worse than when I started.

Ted out.

--- Transmission Status: Offline ---

Incoming Message
Message Begins

One more shipment of Hull panels, thats 5,000 down by my count.

There ain't no chance of you smelling as bad as before Ted, its just not possible but hey if you don't like the job well just more credits for me. Which reminds me, if you could send the cash to >\./<Jimmy.The.Rat I'd much appreciate it.

Ciao.

Message Ends
[Image: ijwiDQz.png]

Good Afternoon Mr. Rat, Mr Ted. Polly again. I wanted to let you know that Westefeld is pleased with your progress thus far, and has sent you funds to cover those efforts. We are looking forward to the completion of the project.

May the stars keep you both.

Incoming Message
Message Begins

Hey again Polly,

I'm glad Maren is happy with the pace of deliveries, speaking of heres another shipment of 1700 hull panels, two more should finish the job before I move on to the alloys.

Ciao.

Message Ends
Pages: 1 2