Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SILICIO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Silicio
Affiliation: Junkers
Owners: visser
The station utilizes it's key strategic location to protect Junkers interests in Puerto Rico.

Docking Rights:
Restricted

Defense Modes:

Commerce Mode Active.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To : Silicio
ID : Investigator

[Image: rds111_zpsbk9lpwlv.jpg]

Hello , Requesting docking permission, probably we can will be useful for something here.

Group's Full Name : Junker Syndicate ( Junker ID / IFF )

Group tag : JS| ( pass protected )

END TRANSMISSION
Group tag : JS
Access is allowed
2.1 Everything must be in understandable English. ~Skorak
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2epRrX1JWI4RmFSajBvcDY3MzQ]

Greetings owner of Silicio station my name is Addic and I represent the Sirius Rogues. Seems you have decided to setup shop at our front door. What makes you think you have any right to put this piece o'crap in our yard? I've tried to speak with you in space but you opted to dock and hide in your scrap heap rather than talk to me. So this is your last chance to explain yourself. You now have eight hours to respond and tell me why I shouldn't reduce your station back to the junk you used to build it. Talk fast because the countdown has already begun.
Do not Fear Us,
Do not Hate Us,
We will show you the Truth,
The Truth shall set you Free!

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2epRrX1JWI4a0hpejNEbGZDTm8]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2epRrX1JWI4RmFSajBvcDY3MzQ]

So I see you have obviously mistaken my kindness for weakness. I've given you ample time to respond to me and you have stayed silent. To make matters worse I personally found you today flying to your station and attempted to talk to you in space. Once again you remained silent sending only a strange symbol message that I could not comprehend. To compound the situation you tried to hide in your station after I followed you there. When you came outside I had no choice but to trigger your station's shields preventing you from docking. At this time I gave you YET ANOTHER chance to explain your actions. Still you refused and to add insult to injury you decided to fire on one of our ships. You forced our hand to shoot you down and had it not been for the Congress's arrival your base would be reduced to rubble right now. Seems the Congress was also unaware of you building this station and as such are reluctant to want to defend it. To keep the peace we decided to stand down as to not provoke them into a fight. All of this unnecessary drama has been caused by you and you have still refused to respond. I've enclosed in this message a record of the incidents that occurred today at your station. My patience has come to an end and your only option now is to explain your actions when we come knocking at your door... soon.
Do not Fear Us,
Do not Hate Us,
We will show you the Truth,
The Truth shall set you Free!

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2epRrX1JWI4a0hpejNEbGZDTm8]

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/EFNV46b.jpg?1[/img]Sender ID: Helen Reed, Sirius Rogues
Communications ID: #122124-121-7895
Communications subject: Knock knock!
Communications point of origin: [REDACTED]
Communications signal strength: Strong
Communications encryption: #1012812-1235

Opening transmission....

Hello there mate,

Its best if you reply to someone who asks you something. So i took the liberty of knocking on your door a bit harder. Now i suggest you start listening to the gent called ADDIC, or there wont be a station left next time.

Dont make me have to come again. Because it wont be in a bomber like the time before this.

Regards,

Helen Reed

Closing transmission....

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/EFNV46b.jpg?1[/img]Sender ID: Helen Reed, Sirius Rogues
Communications ID: #122124-121-7895
Communications subject: Knock knock!
Communications point of origin: [REDACTED]
Communications signal strength: Strong
Communications encryption: #1012812-1235

Opening transmission....

Hello there mate,

I warned you. Good lucking picking up the scraps!

I sure enjoyed lighting it up. You've had your chance!

Regards,

Helen Reed

Closing transmission....