Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sapphire Raven | 001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tsukiko Zukajze
Invergordon Port
Inverness

[Image: WbP3I0Y.png]

Yeoboseyo. Took me a while to sort out your channel on the Neural Net, but as you can see I beautifully overcame this obstacle. Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'll be around should you need someone in regards of your troubles. Maybe you really tag along visiting the Tea House? I remember the Sisters being a nice company when you need to forget about life for a moment or two. Well, just call me. Annyeonghi gyeseyo.

~ Kiko.

[Image: aDHrMvN.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT: -

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hello.

I'm not quite sure about visiting the Tea House - I haven't really personally been there myself and I'll be more than likely caught up in work. Especially with the whole investigating thing, and the whole... alien stuff. Yeah.

I don't know. I can't really leave my home either - which was that big ship you saw. Or to ditch out on the deals. Personal safety and stuff.

[Image: 976nCIp.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
Tsukiko Zukajze
Invergordon Port
Inverness

[Image: bhp6Wq9.png]

Yeoboseyo. That's sad to hear. I hope you will forgive me being this intrusive, but you shouldn't keep worrying that much about your surroundings and really focus more on yourself. It's clear that you need time to figure out what you want for your own. And if you don't leave your home, you'll never get to really be aware of what you exactly left behind and what your very soul desires. Distance, even for a short period, can help to see the situation you're in more clearly. You could always travel under disguise and I'll take care of everything on Ainu so nobody will give you issues during your stay. But I'm not to lecture you on what choices you've to make. We've briefly spoken about this before, it's your choices that shape your life and they're what you've to live with and what you leave to the generations to come. Just don't miss out on chances just because you think you've an obligation to one place. Hey, my offer still stands. Call whenever you want. Najunge bwayo.

~ Kiko.

[Image: aDHrMvN.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT: -

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Well, it's not just a fear of being hunted down - it's also medical issues.

As I said, I'll see about it. I'm still required as a leader to coordinate my kin.

[Image: 976nCIp.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]