Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 5th Battlegroup and the Liberty Navy (5th & [LN]) CC: Liberty Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Admirals and Senators

Salutations esteemed diplomats and Admirals alike, I contact you on a rather urgent matter regarding the indiscriminate violence being displayed by the Liberty Security Force.

Earlier today at approximately 1830hrs, one of our repair units was mercilessly attacked and destroyed by multiple vessels bearing the signature =LSF= whilst conducting routine repairs on an Overlord which had been taking damage. The incident took place ~14km from Norfolk Shipyard, well away from the restricted area surrounding the gateway leading to the secure system. Despite our pilots intentions being made clear, and under no circumstances was our vessel capable of defending itself let alone attack anyone, the Liberty Security Forces acted on a whim and without thought and brought destruction out of the realms of the Military and into the fray of corporate entities.

We will not tolerate this one bit, especially if the Military expects us to continue our work in our Home whilst we are being threatened and persecuted in the very core of our House.

You can understand my frustration, we've done our utmost best to stay out of your little fracas but now it seems that we no longer can. If this isn't remedied soon, then I cannot see us doing anything safely with the Liberty Security Force until its Director is brought to justice for the crimes they have committed against the civilians of this House. Until then, we will be closing our doors to all Liberty Security Forces until something is done with these criminals.

Below is a report filed by our affected staff member, who is currently undergoing surgery due injuries sustained from the attack.

[EYES ONLY] DSE)ERT-Auckland

I do hope you manage to resolve this quickly

Sincere regards

Jack Doe
President
Deep Space Engineering
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

RETRANSMITTING

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

RETRANSMITTING

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Jack Doe, President, Deep Space Engineering
ENCRYPTION: High

Image feed offline

- no feed -

Greetings Mr. Doe,

Firstly we wish to thank you for your support against this splinter group of the Security Force. While our blockade of the restricted areas proved enough to keep them "quarantined" away from the civilian parts of Liberty, there has also been some cases where engagements have also involved civilian causalities. Unavoidable c

I can understand your furstration, however keep in mind that this is not an action of the true Liberty Military, which has sworn to serve and protect the people of Liberty from any threat that may appear. This splinter group was not operating under any means under the command of the Republic's forces and hence it cannot be held responsible for their actions.

On another note, their incursions have now been long suppressed and the Liberty Security Force has been cleansed from rogue elements and is running under a new leadership fullfilling it's usual and original purpose.

Best Regards,

Alan Jones
Fleet Admiral, First Fleet
CiC Liberty Navy

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -