Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alan Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TVPB01H.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Endurance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: A Shame

____

Fleet Admiral Jones,

You willingly neglected an offer to part without harm in Colorado, and it cost you not one ship, but three. We offered several times, and stated we have no interest in conflict. I can understand that you're doing your duty for your nation, but even so you must understand the waste of resources you just went through. It's a shame it had to end that way.

The pilot Alissa Murray was given the escape pods of Sader, Valor, and yourself. An offer you rejected could've prevented unnecessary bloodshed. Perhaps in the future you'll consider it, rather than wasting pilots on those who have no interest in harming the Republic.

We'll see.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Curator Endurance FW: All navy personnel.
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

Hello mr. Endurance.

Forever in debt to your priceless duty to humanity, favor and mercy. Haha. My ass. There's nothing to see if you ask me. I doubt you were expecting an answer but hey, lemme elaborate a bit.

You fellas a real bunch of pussies, tend to make yourself look like a divinity sent to save humanity from the alien threats and whatever, but that's just an ideal that I've seen many people before use it as an excuse to pursue whatever they might have in their agenda. But I'll rather move beyond that, since I'm not here to discuss some mickey mouse horsecrap. Rephrasing you words, it'd be something like "we no further intend on harming the republic", as you already have done enough. You've stolen our ships, indoctrinated Liberty personnel, assisted a nemesis of the Republic against us, as well as violated several laws of Liberty and the list just goes on and on. Somehow it's hilarious for one to think, that just because of an "holy cause" you seem to have, all shall be forgiven and forgotten. You can't handle the responsibility. And that's why you've been marked as a bunch of no good criminals. Because directly or indirectly you are a problem to the law and order of Liberty.

And not me but any man in the navy that has the courage, valor and valiance, would undertake the same actions if not more than just that. And if you think any of this bullcrap you're instilling will make us yield in anyway, you'd be dead wrong. I'd say we're rather just getting started and will be standing here to defend at any cost, and the only thing you'll get is a bunch of projectiles flying your way.

And if you'd be asking me for advice, I'd say your gang better stop being a bunch of vermin and better switch to the male genitalia and grow a big pair of them, big enough to officially reach the republic for the responsibilities you account for. Otherwise, don't bother trying to waste the time of me and my men in the ESRD about some crappy complications forcing you to blabla and trying to reach for some sort of underhand agreements for an NAP to save your asses, by acting all divine, innocent and angelic, as I guarantee you, that won't get you far or anywhere to begin with. The republic does not need you nor do we in any way have anything to gain from your bunch. But you do owe the Republic quite a lot. And if you want to make change, "since you no longer intend to harm the republic", you'd better start thinking on how you'd step up to responsibilities you carry for what you owe to the Republic.

Otherwise, don't even bother anymore at all.

Shame is on you mr. Curator Endurance, not on me.

Alan Jones
Fleet Admiral, First Fleet
CiC Liberty Navy

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
[Image: TVPB01H.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Endurance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Hm.

____

How quaint.

You seem to be under the impression that this is our first time stating we have no interest in conflict. You were given mercy, as were your pilots, because we do not care about fighting you. It's a waste of our resources and time, as much as it is yours. Yet you persist. Do you think I care if you yield or not? Partially, more towards a selfish standing of not wanting to waste our resources bothering with your people. This transmission was sent to point out a flaw in your wanton use of the Republic's resources in chasing what your nation has so far seen as a minor nuisance and group of vigilantes. Though Liberty has never been one for resource management. Sending warships to combat a pirate - heh.

You accuse us of indoctrination, yet there is no such thing. Many have come to us on their own accord, not per our calling. Many have seen what we've stood against in the face of utter annihilation and chose to stand with us. I don't care why we were marked as criminals. I don't care what you might see our duty as, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That is the power of Freedom of Speech, a part of the Republic's constitution. You're entitled to yours, much like I am mine. We have the ability to show compassion for our fellow man and woman while you serve your nation and follow their call to the letter, and you say we've indoctrinated people? Amusing.

We do not care if forgiveness is given or not. We know what happened in the past will not be forgotten. Understanding is all there needs to be. A few days ago, an image was forwarded to us from New York, from an anonymous source. You question what we do and claim we attempt to hold a moral high ground and act 'holier than thou' upon those who oppose us, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Your nation is suffering an internal conflict whilst the Nomads knock on your door once again, in combination with the Gallic Royalist Forces. I question your resource management.

And there is no shame upon either of us. The shame only lies in our inability to see past these petty squabbles for the betterment of our species, but that won't be the case.

Only the future awaits.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Curator Endurance FW: All navy personnel.
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

Hello again mr. Endurance!

You're kinda predictable, of course, looking at it that way "it was their decision!" and all.. it wouldn't ever be without any influence from your fellas. Freedom of Speech means you are free to express yourself; however, that does not mean you have Freedom from Consequence. If you insult my best friend, that's freedom of speech. Having me punch you in the face - that's a consequence of you exercising your freedom.

You are free to say anything, but that freedom comes with a price - the consequences will be dispensed as needed. Great examples, eh? Notorious!

And I didn't know you were appointed as my "resource use observer" or something. Already have a couple of people in suits up in the offices, and as long as they're not complaining about anything, means I'm doing a good job. And I do feel like I'm doing a pretty good job. In other words that means it's none of your business. Whoever got you that picture, must've had a pretty bad camera, or simply missed the whole thing. It's like those fat bastards from Madison avenue portraying only a half of the story. Now Mr.Endurance, we have something called "Homeland Defense Fleet" that has historically wiped out these puny nomad incursions with ease. I'll make sure to deliver you some amazing pictures next time for your collection!

And if there's anything about understanding, hey, feel free to read my former message again, especially that last paragraph. Sit down, rethink a couple of things. And for the record, I never responded to any letter. That'd make me a drafted Navy officer or pilot, and tell you what, what kind of a Navy officer is Drafted? I wrote the letter. I enlisted and I was more than fully aware of what to expect and what I'd have to deal with.

These petty squabbles you say, you make it sound like it's just like borrowing a few coins. Those are what you people are held responsible for. So if you really want to achieve some sort of understanding, you first need to create and and negotiate to reach terms.

Hope the future serves you well.

Alan Jones
Fleet Admiral, First Fleet
CiC Liberty Navy

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****