Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order | From: Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYnh1TkJ3ak9lWHc]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Don't reckon we've met 'fore personally. I know y'all've had dealins with us in the past an we know what yer all 'bout. Y'all know our business takes us all over Sirius. That'd put us with eyes an ears jus 'bout everywhere. Most folk think we're all 'bout the quick credit, an that'd be true fer the most part. But, we're always watchin fer the true threat to Sirius. While the Houses wage war on each other we go 'bout our business an keep an eye out. Ain't too often we see Nomads outside of 'em Omicrons. Reckon you already knew that though. What y'all might not know is one of 'em was spotted in Texas recently. I know this first hand as it put some holes in my ship. I was able to salvage 'er an I got a bit of guncam footage fer y'all. Figured you was the folk what could use it. This here message ain't jus 'bout me losin some cargo at the hands of a Nomad. I'm keen on passin y'all infermation on Nomad sightins we hear 'bout through our network. Would y'all be interested in workin something out?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

....Transmission Terminated....

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qySTRHdUNWaGxGeEk]
[Image: Jrqcx68.png]

Arbiter,

My name is Jeremy Hunter, current commanding officer of all Order forces operating in the Liberty Theatre of War.

I have always held amicable relations with the Junkers. Your bases ask no questions and always try and serve cold drinks. It's appreciated when our pilots cannot move all the way back to friendly space, and as such we have always tried to maintain a friendly neutrality with you. I was hoping to reach out eventually to talk more with the Junkers, such as your Congress, about turning those relations far more friendly.

Now, of Nomads in Texas...Nomadic activity within Liberty as a whole has steadily grown, and now is only getting worse since the Liberty Civil War between the Liberty Navy and the Liberty Security Force. Activity within the Border Worlds of Coronado and Cortez have been far heavier than that in the House itself, so if there is any silver lining, Arbiter, it's that the larger ones are not hunting you yet. But it's the fact that it's there, that only make my job harder.

Which brings us to your question - can we work something else? Arbiter, the Order would not be here if we did not work something out. We won the First Nomad War because of our allies, and other people we came to an understanding with. We will win the same way.

So let's talk, Arbiter. Any information, however bad the news that it comes with, is still intelligence that makes my job of directing patrols and making sure I save lives. While we weren't there in Texas, the more information we have on the Nomads' movements...the more likely we are to be there, the next time they rear thier heads.

-Admiral Jeremy Hunter
Third Battlegroup - Gallant Dawn

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYnh1TkJ3ak9lWHc]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Admiral Hunter,

Reckon we can work somethin out. We'll keep on usin our network an sendin y'all what infermation we find. It may not always be trustworthy, some of it'll be rumors. Should we spot a large gatherin of 'em, or a location they're interested in we'll give y'all exact coordinates. If'n there's anythin y'all need to keep the fight goin let us know. Have y'all got a place where sightins an rumors can be reported?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

....Transmission Terminated....

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qySTRHdUNWaGxGeEk]