Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Deep Space Engineering | DSE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Mr Hunt

Now that I can assure you we specialize in. A base model is $108,600,620 and readily available from Baltimore Shipyard.
Our sales team are very helpful and if you would like to come purchase some then you're welcome to come by and see our selection.

We also offer other upgrades which can be discussed before you purchase so don't hesitate to ask to have anything upgraded.

Are you looking to trade in? If so then we offer great prices on trade in. Our team evaluates your vessel when you arrive on site so the process is instantaneous.

Jack Doe
President
Deep Space Engineering
[Image: 7dF184M.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Joshua Hunt
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: Relay 37-C/Relay 21-C/Relay 53-K/Relay 90-D
DELAY: 3.2/s
TOPIC: Bisons

____

Mister Jack Doe,

I wish it were as easy for someone in my position to simply fly to Baltimore and speak to a salesperson, but unfortunately that isn't the case.

Perhaps we could work out an alternative. There are several contacts I have which maintain control of notable shipyards within and around the Borderworlds which could prove to be a suitable point to construct two C5 Bisons fresh. That is - of course - if you're interested in a slightly more unorthodox means of dealing with ship sales.

Though I would imagine this would raise your board's and your own brows as to why someone might seek an alternative means of obtaining the versatile Bison. Allow me to elaborate.

My associates and I aren't exactly welcome within Liberty space. There have been many instances in which civilian craft that fly our flag come under fire from the Navy while simply passing by, as have our patrols and defense teams when flying within the Republic. This has had an unfortunate impact on our reputation. We've been called vigilantes and terrorists, and have been hunted quite frequently by Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters. It's unfortunate, but it wasn't something we could have avoided due to our own actions and relations with certain groups that Liberty calls terrorists as well.

This has left us in a difficult position, as our intentions have always been to help and not to hinder, but in order to be given something, we must offer something. I won't bore you with the intricacies of how we reached this point, but even so - attacking civilian craft is never the path the Navy should take.

Irregardless, I am dragging this on longer than I should be. Apologies, it's been a long day.

I represent an organization known as Auxesia, formerly known as Battlegroup Auxesia. If you've heard of us, then I'm sure you've heard 'terrorists', 'criminals', 'thieves', 'vigilantes' and many more derogatory and incriminating statements made by officials of the Government and other organizations throughout Liberty, or even Sirius as a whole.

There has been a modicum of communication between us and several other organizations within and around Liberty. We actively hunted criminal elements for a time, and the pirate traffic in the house has died down significantly because of it. Nevertheless, we are criminals in the eyes of the Republic, and I wouldn't blame you or your board for any form of unwillingness to conduct any kind of business with us.

Be that as it may, I can assure you that we are very interested in the purchase of the aforementioned craft, and may be interested in the pursuit of further business deals in the future. There are mineral deposits in which our patrols frequent, and we'd be more than happy to provide security to any attempts at investigating them. Of course, you'd be required to go through the Government which claims that region of space officially.

Either way, I'm certain we can do business.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Hunt, if I may

I believe I've heard a few tales about your organization. The term 'terrorists' and 'criminals' is a loose term around these ways so I prefer to get to know someone first before I pass judgement.

There are a few minor set backs in the plan you suggest however, as one of them is our specialized factory is set up specifically to build that type of vessel. To be able to transport this kind of hardware is, to say the least, a real bad business decision for us.

If sale from our yards is impossible, then our only feasible suggestive replacement would be to purchase a couple from the second hand market and we can send a team to any shipyard to retrofit the ships to your requirements.

May I suggest working with various other networks to obtain these ships? Surely you could find yourself a guarantor who can purchase on your behalf?

Jack
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

FREQUENCY: Relay 37-C/Relay 21-C/Relay 53-K/Relay 90-D
DELAY: 3.2/s

____

Mister Jack Doe,

I apologize profusely for my delay. Recent matters required my full attention and I could not deviate any to several deals I had underway. I hope this hasn't dissuaded you from our negotiations.

As for what you've heard, I won't say most of it is false, or true, as I am biased in some regard as we all would be. We do what we must in order to survive, and while we were never saints, we work our hardest to not be sinners in these times.

If exterior construction is not possible, it poses a serious setback, as even through a proxy sale there are setbacks on time frames and genuine connections within the Republic these days are difficult to come by, especially when many of mine have dropped off the grid. A proxy sale may not be possible, but...

I'm curious. Do you deliver? And if not, then we may need to negotiate another way to obtain these vessels.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
// Sorry V, pc died. Will reply in the weekend. Sorry for the delay and cheers for your patience.

Mr Hunt

No problem, I understand completely how we can get a little overwhelmed with tasks.

Depending on delivery address, I can't see a problem with that alternative at all.

Jack
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A

____

Mister Jack Doe,

I do apologize for the undue and unnecessary delay in our business together. I was incapacitated for some time, and I hope this hasn't flown under your radar.

The order and delivery of the vessels, given the recent discussions between my associates and the Republic of Liberty - Well, it shouldn't be as much of a problem as it would've been in the past. However, our organization has yet to develop a fixed address, and most of our operations are based off of the few vessels we maintain at friendly shipyards that are willing to take us in. A deal can be made with the locals of Inverness - Or somewhere within Bretonia, whichever you prefer - in regards to organizing the delivery and retrieval of the vessels. Payment will be made digitally, and the vessels will need to be inspected so our logistics pilots might have an easier time adapting to the craft.

If this is acceptable to you, then I say we proceed without further delay.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Bison you say?
TO: Joshua Hunt

Ontario, Liberty Space

Greetings, Mr.Hunt or would it be best to address you by your full name?
My name is Rick Mortar. Head of the RDE Division in DSE. Jack Doe asked me to take this case over, and I hope this won't be a problem.
I've read up on the discussion so far. It's been quite a while since we received a message on this subject, but that will be no problem to sum-up what you have already talked about.

To my understanding, You are looking to acquire 2- C5 Class Bisons to replace your current Z-8550 Series. On Top of that, you are now more appropriately inside our possible delivery zone. That is great to hear.

Now, let's get down to business. We need to know a specific Station or Planet, else we won't be able to deliver; Preferably in Bretonia. DSE will waive the purchase fee (108.600.620 SC) until the ship is delivered to the target location. However, there will be an additional 10.000.000 SC for each bison's delivery cost. We cannot accept trades to deduct from the original hull price. However I do hope you don't mind the interior as our tastes are, quite rustic. If that is a problem, let us know and we will fit it to your liking ASAP.

Sincerely,
Head of RDE
Rick Mortar

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Bison deal & An inquiry

____

Mister Rick Mortar,

Another delay, I'm afraid, but this time with some good news.

Our standing within The Republic is no longer one of hostility. Thanks to the Bretonians, we've managed to iron out our differences and return some 'borrowed' equipment of theirs, thus it won't be long before this deal can be conducted in person.

I'm not one for aesthetics. The vessels can look as good as you'd like them to, but to me it's important they excel at their jobs. Fleet logistics is a rather trying effort when we're constantly on the move, so interiors have never really been much of an issue for us. I have the utmost faith that your C5-Class vessels will not disappoint, as I recall they're quite favored by the Navy's Logistics core for their durability and reliability. I guess you could say I'm somewhat nostalgic of the idea. Having some on hand for us is a benefit, which is why your company was approached. Until our access to Liberty is restored and we can handle this business in person, I'd like to approach you about a different matter.

I understand your company is known for manufacturing the XV Series of engines, commonly used by all Libertonian craft. You've made great strides in engine design by now, I'd assume. I'm curious to know what interest Deep Space might have in a project that is going to be in need of some fresh engine designs, but I must inform you that the project will be confidential in nature for security purposes. Nevertheless, we may wish to contract you for the task, if you're interested in hearing more.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: New Request
TO: Hunt

Ontario, Liberty Space

Mr. Hunt
Of course, we'll have fresh new ships waiting for you at a moment's notice. Just let us know when you've sorted out your delays.

Other than that, we would be very interested in what you have to offer. We're always looking to make new tech here in the RDE division.

Sincerely,
Head of RDE
Rick Mortar

Pages: 1 2 3