Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jeremy Hunter | From: ADM John Sader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Maximum
Origin: 5th Fleet HQ | Alaska system, Juneau Shipyard
ID: Admiral John Sader
Recipientt: Jeremy Hunter
Subject:Request

Greetings. I'm Admiral Johnatan Sader the commanding officer of the 5th fleet. You maybe wonder why i sent this transmission to you. Well for the sake of simplicity i'll be short. Maybe there is a way we can save her. But for that we need to meet in person and discuss some details. Suggest a place and the time and i shall go there. I await your answer.

ADM Johnatan Sader
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

*TRANSMISSION TERMINATED*
[Image: Jrqcx68.png]

Admiral Sader,

If the she you are referring to is Alexis Hunter, then plans are in motion. In the meantime...we can meet.

Barrier Gate Station, Coronado. Just let me know when you arrive.
*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*

Origin: Battleship Yukon |California system

I can get there within 20 minutes. I suggest we meet in space and go to a remote location where we can talk.

ADM Johnatan Sader
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

Admiral Sader,

it seems we are unable to find more time to meet, after the...unneeded interruptions back in Coronado.

Would you like to attempt another meeting, or finish up what we discussed here?
*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*

Origin: Battleship Yukon |California system

We neet to talk. ASAP. If you are available meet me within the next few days in Cortez after you managed to specify the exact date. Once in space contact me via secured channel and i'll send you the exact coordinates of the rendezvous point.

ADM Johnatan Sader
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*

Origin: Norfolk Shipyard | New York System
Subject:Suggestion

Greetings. I've heard rummors that Auxessia and the Order are not just having issues but that they declared war on your organisation. If this is true. I would like to offer my and the 5th fleet's help against those pathetic fools. The only problem is that we can only interfere within Liberty controlled space, such as Cortez and or california. In any case, I wish you good luck and good hunting against that battlegroup.

ADM Johnatan Sader
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

Admiral Sader,

I'd yell at Kalh for talking too much, but I cannot fault him; he has been a loyal agent, one I can count on to, no matter the fire, to watch my back. These rumors are true - the day Kalh defended you and your men, is the day Auxesia decided to call for the blood of the Order. They have chosen to break free from the kennel and bay for blood, but they only have encountered the wolves. And after the Marduk today and the distinct lack of these cretins...well.

I'll be doing my best, but after the Nomad vessels designated NERGAL and ANZU heavily damaged my vessel in Cortez, I'll be unable to field heavy firepower for awhile.

If there's anything you might be able to...divert...or lose....around, say, Planet Salina, just let me know.

-Admiral Jeremy Hunter
OCV Oathkeeper
3rd Battlegroup - Gallant Dawn

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*

Well. I saw your ship there today. I was hoping that those were just minor damages. If there are any KIA's from your crew well accept my condolences. On the other hand if your ship doesn't require a spacedock to repair. Maybe I will be able to send out an SAR team with a repair ship. Since the 5th fleet took its part within the battle it will be easy to justify the SAR's presence in the area. Looking for useable scrap or not found lifepods. I await your answer.

ADM Johnatan Sader
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

Admiral Sader,

If you can spare said SAR...

Then I have a bigger favor. The Amenhotep was heavily damaged by the Bretonian Armed Forces and currently needs assistance. If you can...arrange for a path to Coronado be cleared of all Liberty patrols and the like, we would be appreciative. Coronado is the only gateway to friendly space, and we need that ship home safe. Let me know if you can help.

-Admiral Jeremy Hunter
OCV Oathkeeper
3rd Battlegroup - Gallant Dawn

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*

Well i managed to slow down the bretonians within California today and bought some time for Kalh to escape. After that i politely asked them to return to Bretonia. Meanwhile i tried to contact the Amenhotep. The signal was lost. I could not re esatblish the channel. The last thing i heard from the comm was people shouting about fire on the bridge. I don't know more about them. Their last known position is within pensylvania. I will take a look within the system to try to locate them. I hope that their comm array got damaged and thats why they didn't contact any of us yet.

ADM Johnatan Sader
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

Pages: 1 2