Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: NC, Outcasts, Lane Hackers, Liberty Rogues | From: Junker Congress - Wild Bill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYnh1TkJ3ak9lWHc]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Y'all,

Ain't too often we're put in this here situation. Y'all know what we do an how we do it. We maintain one hell've a balance in order to move certain commodities an supplies out of the Houses an into yer hands. Our network of stations in Liberty've allowed us to continue movin these items back an forth. Hell, our whole economy's been built on distributin what y'all're able to produce. So when y'all're spotted by Liberty Navy dockin on our stations it'll bring down a heat on us what'll put a halt to our ability to keep that network up an runnin. I ain't sayin y'all can't dock or use our facilities. I'm askin y'all to use a bit of discretion when yer within scanner range of the Lawfuls. 'Specially if'n yer flyin a Capitol ship. Navy payin too much attention 'round those stations ain't good fer none of us. As fer the ship named NC-MNS-Bellona, I'm askin that you not use this station 'gain fer the time bein. They'll be lookin fer you there now. Perhaps y'all may be willin to move yer operations to Thunder Bay Depot in Ontario, or Buffalo Base in New York?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

....Transmission Terminated....

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qySTRHdUNWaGxGeEk]

.:Retransmitting:.

[Image: CFuaon5.png]

COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Greetings.

I thought since the construction of Alcara Shipping Depot on Omicron Tau system our relations steped on the new level. Maltese are welcoming Junkers in out home, but you don't want to welcome us in yours? You supplies are really important to us, as well as they bring a profit to you. I think that Congress depends on us in the same degree as we depend on Congress, so let's change the general tone of the conversation.

I see the issues that can be cause by this particular incident and we will try to avoid such unwanted by us and you situations in the future. Maltese were always using Junker bases and personally I can't see the reasons to change it right now. To cut in short: We will stay on Junker bases and Rochester in particular, but we will try to be more carufel.

That's all.

Loyola out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED