Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoe Cromwell || From: Enma Loyola [2]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CFuaon5.png]

COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: Zoe Cromwell

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Hi, Zoe.

It appears that someone in the council have a job for you. You have proved yourself as the mercenary, so there is a chance to move your relations with the Nacion way forward. It all depends on your willingness to take great responsibility. If you are ready to take one, then we can talk further. I will understand you, if you want to keep everything as is, though. You shold think twice.

Loyola out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: ztb1.png]
. . Incoming transmission

. . Decrypting information

___._Zoe Cromwell
[Image: HHLpytK.png]

Affiliation:_ Nation of Malta

Target ID:_. Enma Loyola

Subject:___ Job Offer

. . Loading message

Hello Miss Loyola,

I'm all eager to continue doing more. I am glad that you trust me with this though I would like to know what you need me for.
Will I do other work? Will it be an addition to my current? I have fought together with your forces on several occasions. If necessary I can do more.

I also worked together with the Bretonians in taking out some Gaians mostly.

I'd like to do more but would like to know what you mean first. It sounds so important. And I don't want to make a mistake.

Until then,

Zoe Cromwell
. . Terminating transmission

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I am really gald to hear it.

But I'm afraid you won't be able to use your current ship. We will provide you Maltese serial Rapier with our transponders, I understand that you will have some problems piloting it at first..., But when you get used to it, you will see how good Maltese technology is.

As for the work itself, it isn't something special for you. It's just a higher responsibility, because you will have to pilot at the level of Maltese pilots. I am pretty sure you will manage it.

Loyola out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

___._Zoe Cromwell

. . Loading message

Hello Miss Loyola,

I honestly didn't expect that you would want me to fly a rapier. I am certain I can learn it quickly. They always looked impressive and I never imagined to sit in one. Are they really as powerful as people claim? I heard the shielding is very good too. Oh I've seen so much of this and I've flown a Sabre on some occasions but never a Rapier!

Thank you very much. Is what you want me to do with it temporary? I guess it will involve doing some more serious missions for you? I mean I will do it but I'd like to plan of course.

Until then,

Zoe Cromwell

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Learn to fly this ship for a few weeks and then I will send you your missions. Maltese are never sending our forces to die untrainned. All in all, yes, this is a good ship, you have a high chances to survive in this one. In attachments there will be below, video lessons and other useful things. Also all ship documentation, in the case if you are interested. Learn well and do not disappoint me.

Loyola out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

___._Zoe Cromwell

. . Loading message

Hello Miss Loyola,

I will do my best. I'll see if I cannot grab one of your pilots to help me with the ship and training.

It's so very different from my Manta but it reminds me of a super modern Sabre. And I flew that one before.

So tell me when you need me for any of your missions.

Until then,

Zoe Cromwell