Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF, CC: Admiral Jacob McIntire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4F76bYj.gif]

Greetings Admiral -

Apologies for the delay in sending an official communication t' yourself and the Armed Forces.

We have received your reports concerning undesirables around Freeport 1, and I am aware that another member of the CoF has responded t' some of your communications t' us. But given recent events, I felt it proper t' contact you directly.

First let me start by saying that the actions of the rogue elements of those flying under the identifier of ORIZON| and [ZMCS]- do not operate under the approval of the CoF, OSI, or IRG. Their actions are not only alarming t' the BAF but t' us as well, and they do not represent Zoners as a whole with their actions. Having reviewed the message you sent t' Sean Goodman, as well as receiving his guncam footage, I am shocked, saddened, and eager for answers following the events the other day. Rest assured, the CoF will not tolerate those who break our neutral stance and engage in offensive actions that are not warranted or in self defense. We in the CoF still follow the Treaty of Snowdown, and I personally have ensured that the IRG under my lead does so as well. I'm confident that the directors of the OSI will agree.

Regarding these groups, we will be conducting investigations on both of these groups and the shameful actions conducted by them. While I hope this matter can be resolved peacefully, I understand as well that their actions have more than likely caused wheels t' turn and more direct consequences will befall them. Should we engage in communications with them prior t' the BAF arresting these individuals, I assure you that all communication logs will be provided t' the BAF as a show of faith and reassurance that the CoF had no part in the atrocities committed, nor condone those actions in any regard.

I hope that this does not put a stain on our understanding and relationship via the Treaty, as rogue elements do not represent the whole, whether belonging t' Zoner or the BAF. We will provide updates as soon as we have them, and I would hope the same courtesy is extended us as well, given we both are eager for this situation t' be resolved and those aggressors answer for their crimes.

Regarding the report of RHA in the area, I have just received word concerning that event, and we will be discussing soon with the rest of the Confederation.

Safe skies Admiral.

Finn McCool
Head Administrator
Confederation of Freeports
[Image: H05dXRr.png]

Mr McCool,

let me start by apologising this message has taken so long to arrive. I am glad to see that you shared our concerns over the Zoner groups, and am grateful for your cooperation. However I am replying today as I must press for answers regarding the attacks made on Admiral Mcintire, by Red Hessians basing from your Freeport.

Mr McCool, whilst I respect the relationship built up between the Armed Forces and the Confederation, I cannot allow attacks on my Command Staff to go unresolved. The lengthy delay after Admiral Mcintire was originally attacked led me to believe the Freeport had been left unchecked. If this is the case, I cannot allow this to continue any longer. The Omega Corridor represents an important trade route for Bretonia. If Freeport 1 is compromised, then I must act, not through choice, but through duty. I am asking you to prove me wrong Administrator.

I believe this relationship between our peoples to be prosperous for all involved, and hope to see where that prosperity may take us. I can ask one final time for a resolution to be found.

On behalf of Her Majesty the Queen, and Her People in the Realm of Bretonia,

Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian
First Sea Lord
Commander of Her Majesty's Armed Forces

Bretonian Command
[Image: 4F76bYj.gif]

Good day Admiral -

I've received reports of the Red Hessians operating near Freeport 1 as well, and have been brought up t' speed. Rest assured, the Confederation does not tolerate this, nor sanctioned their use of Freeport 1. While our delay in responding initially might have raised some eyebrows, it was not due t' Freeport 1 being unchecked, nor compromised. I do apologize though that it took this long t' acknowledge such attacks and the blatant disregard for the NFZ around the station.

On t' how we shall proceed Admiral - We do not wish for our relationship t' be tarnished, but we respect the need for action. We are working currently t' ensure docking rights are updated and known RHA vessels are denied access. That of course will not hinder those we do not have on our record, but we will strive t' ensure access is updated as frequently as possible. While hackers and undercover pilots may infiltrate Freeport 1's hangers, rest assured that any vessel docking on the station from members of the RHA or their associates have not received our blessing t' do so. Recognizing that the Omega corridor is a vital trade route, we will increase the amount of defensive ships in the area, pulling from the security detail of the IRG and the OSI. While we will enforce the NFZ, please understand that we will remain neutral in actions outside the vicinity of Freeport 1, and we will not endanger our pilots by risking any offensive action alongside the Armed Forces outside said vicinity.

I hope this is satisfactory Admiral, and that it allows rest concerning your worry about Freeport 1. We do not wish any Bretonian citizen t' be harmed, nor your own forces be put in jeopardy due t' unlawfuls attempting t' utilize the Freeport. We will do all we can t' ensure the Freeport remains as is - a free haven for all, not as a base of operations t' endanger lives in any way or form.

Safe skies Admiral, and if there is anything further you require, please do not hesitate t' reach out.

Finn McCool
Head Administrator
Confederation of Freeports