Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Joshua Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: yapHIGI.gif]

Sender ID: "Tantalus"
Location Origin: Vieques Shipyard, Puerto Rico
Encryption: Balor

Greetings Hunt.

The Razgriz is currently resting in the bays of Vieques Shipyard. It's currently quite damaged, it will definately need the supplies the Congress is calling for from us. However, theres something more that I need from you before this ship gets underway, new name and everything.

I've already decided, I'm naming it the Andraste once the Congress gets the chance to drop the Order Transponder on it, an ancient Sol name derived in Celtic. The... Andraste... cannot function under just me though.

I am aware Auxesia has colony ships, housing the majority of their reserve soldiers and otherwise citizenry. I am requesting from one of these ships a refill of crew, preferably around the 400 mark as thats where the Razgriz previously sat. This crew will be quintessential to my operations, and I know you've got the numbers.

The men can be moved to Vieques itself by shuttles, they would serve well aboard Auxesia's newest little crown jewel don't you think?

Ending Transmission
[Image: 4seC3IO.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Joshua Hunt
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Alright.

____

Well.

You happen to be in luck, Tantalus. We recently decommissioned a Bustard with a crew of eight-hundred in preparation for Ataraxia, to conduct repairs on the Titania II and replenish some of the Arktos' missing crew. Most of them are either planet side or have been idling for instructions. They'll be directed your way as soon as possible.

As for the name? Hm... Andraste... I like it. I'm sure Raven will too.

See you soon.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: yapHIGI.gif]

Sender ID: "Tantalus"
Location Origin: Vieques Shipyard, Puerto Rico
Encryption: Balor

Greetings Hunt.

I've gotten into contact with Paladin Khan, and she has been overseeing the transfer of the new crew abaord the vessel as well as the Congress's progress on repairs on the vessel. We're very nearly done here with this long crusade of getting away.

I'll have the Andraste on a tight routine until certain Order vessels are out of sight and mind in the Independant Worlds, and to help with part of that I'd like you to have access to the bridge of the Andraste. This is for a simple reason, I will still command the vessel, but having you as an active figure at the helm gives morale to the new men aboard being able to see a familiar commander helping lead them.

This will also scramble the identity of who the commander of this vessel really is, drawing attention away from me and preventing some bounty on my head from the Order Primary Fleet. I'm sure your hands are full already Hunt, but this is something paramount to the time soon to come, where the Order will believe this Osiris and me are both dead yet here it will be flying around with Auxesia.

I hope you're up to it, to command possibly the most advanced Osiris that has managed to leave the Order.

Ending Transmission
[Image: 4seC3IO.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Joshua Hunt
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Alright.

____

Tantalus,

I've been in command of two Monuments in my life. One of which is currently in our fleet. I've commanded various others. I've got the experience to do so again, and I know the crew of the Sovereign.

I'm certain I'll have this down. Thanks for the consideration.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED