Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- - -{ Transmission Initiated }- - -

[Image: 11awi7k.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Colonel Maria Cortez - Maltese 72nd Fleet
[Receiver-ID]: Cryer Pharmaceuticals

[Subject]: Shipment Inquiry

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

Hola.

Firstly, allow me to be possibly the first Maltesian to give you a warm welcome. I am Colonel Maria Cortez, 72nd Fleet of the Republic of Malta. I'm coming to you on the grounds of business.

As the Fleet actively doesn't support the mass cardimine trade, we've since allowed our pilots and personnel, of their own decision, to use stabiline as a substitute for it. However, the supplies of stabiline available fleetwide are dwindling, and this is ultimately where my point in this transmission comes to.

The Fleet is looking for a source to haul stabiline in from. Seeing as how our logistics division is barred from docking on Cryer stations, we're looking to have two-hundred units of stabiline delivered to the Fleet's headquarters stationed at Freeport 6 once per month. Should Cryer accept, the Fleet will be sure to not only pay Cryer for the shipments, but also keep this deel under-the-table, as we're well aware of what kind of impact this could have on Cryer.

I believe this could help to fix the already ravaged relations between Malta and Cryer, and in time, it could even show to the rest of Sirius that the Maltesian people are able to change. Think on it.

This channel will be open for either your refusal or the discussion of price for this shipment. Two-hundred units a month will keep our people supplied, and eventually, might help to cure the people among us who do not want this affliction.

Go with honor.

Regards,
Colonel Maria Cortez, Task Force Pacientia, Maltese 72nd Fleet.

- - -{ Transmission Terminated }- - -