Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Wicca Koine // From: Andreu Grec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gbdG7Dp.png]

Bon dia, sweetheart. It's Andreu, from earlier. I'm sorry about that little expedition being a bit boring - maybe the Libertonians haven't been breeding as fast as I had thought. On that topic, though, you said something about some fun that doesn't necessarily involve boring raids into New York. And, hey, it's been a few years since I've been out to Vittoriosa. Any chance you'd be interested in showing me around your ciutat natal? Might be a nice chance to get to know each other - you could tell me more about that interesting name of yours, maybe at that petit bar dolç along La Valette if it's still there. What d'you say?

How could I forget you? Well, you may found it boring. I found it funny, and it could have been worse, like the little skirmish in Cortez one day before, where two Libertonians heavily damaged my Tridente. Luckily, our friends at Montezuma were really helpful in repairing it. I just had to share my good cardamine from Malta.

To be honest, I don't want to return to Malta right now. I just arrived here in the center of Sirius, thought about getting myself a permanent stay on Curacao. I don't know what it is, but I like that blue planet. Maybe a Lane Hacker will be able to get me the docking permissions to go there. However, in the meantime, let's focus about you and me.

So, you're a dirty minded guy, straight forward, and now in this comm, you speak like a gentle lamb. Don't worry, friend, I'm old enough for the more rough vocabulary. I'm honestly not sure who it was that began talking about BDSM in New York, at West Point, but it would be a weird pleasure to slap your bum with a paddle. (She chuckles, continuing in an even more amused tone.) But on a more serious note... as I'm relatively new to this region, I don't mind the company of a kind Maltese. I'm at Buffalo right now, preparing to get into bed. It's not too comfortable here, but it's still better than the small space I have on my Tridente.

So, still interested? We could meet in Cortez tomorrow, or in Baffin at the Skyhook. They have it a bit more luxuary over there, so if you are just looking for a straight one-night-stand, we could go there. I don't mind it. However, if you're looking for more, let me know. I must admit, I find that the pilots of the National Council are quite an amusing and interesting bunch.

Wicca

[Image: gbdG7Dp.png]

Getting into bed now and not inviting me? Andreu laughs a little bit, a lazy grin on his face. Kind of rude, you know. Liberty and the Border Worlds are interesting, and I'd love to tour it with you for sure, if you'd have me. And I can't say I've ever checked out the Skyhook. If it's a lovely vacation you're after, though, I don't know if Orbital would be too happy about someone like us sneaking onto one of their resorts - but, if you manage it, I hope you wouldn't mind the company.

I have to say that, on the whole, the pilots who fly under the various banners of the Council are rather eclectic compared to Maltese society as a whole, but it doesn't mean we aren't honorable. If you decide you like me enough, maybe you'd consider getting to know some of my camaradas, too. We'll see if you can party hard enough, at least. So just gimme a time and I'll be there, unless the Crayterians decide to crash our, I hope, not-so-innocent fun pre-emptively, hm?

I'm staying in Baffin for a while. If you want to come around, feel free to. Meet me at the Skyhook. I have a meeting with the Crayterians on Sunday. After that, we could spend some time together.

Why did you join the National Council, by the way? It's interesting to see so many of yours around everywhere I go here. Looks like the National Council has more influence than the Crimson Cross right now. Can't wait to see more of it.

I'll make sure you'll get some fresh cardamine from Malta. So you have another good reason to come over. The stuff the Rogues have here is way less... enjoyable. Let's get some highs together.

Wicca

Liberty Communication Node
December 18th, 826 A.S.

[Image: unknown.png]

Sender: Andreu Grec.
Recipient: Wicca Koine.
Topic: Old times.

Bon dia, sweetheart. It's Andreu, from before.

I know it's been a while, but things were hectic before, you see. A lot of things were changing, then. But, well... This is a little awkward for me, since I don't usually call would-have-been, could-have-been, should-have-been one-night-stands from three years ago. I don't know, I feel like you were a little special. I feel like you're probably still out there, dancing around space, being yourself, meravellosament interessant.

So, if you are, and you aren't too mad at me for not meeting you at the Skyhook, I'd love to link up sometime. This time, whatever bill we rack up is on me. What do you say, Ms. Koine?

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Andreu Grec
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group, Ltd.

Transmission End

One hell of a blast from the past! Admittedly, I haven't forgotten about you entirely. In fact, I stumbled over the recordings from our little adventures in Liberty back from that time. Not just you, but also Angelica.

Seems like you're working for our little drama queen, eh? I've kept my eyes on Loyola's actions, and her disappointingly not too entertaining blog. I was hoping she'd shed some light on her plans for the future. Especially after the entire thing with Bretonia. Makes me curious what brought you to the point to work with her.

I guess that's the reason why you contact me, am I right? Otherwise you wouldn't have used the company transmission layout. If that's true, let me tell you right away I'm no longer piloting ships. It was a fun time, but with the recent deaths in my family, I'm no longer allowed to risk my own life and with that the family's legacy. So I've instead focused on engineering (as that means I can still tinker around here and there on the family's assets).

If you however had something different in mind... then I wouldn't mind having you visit me either on Malta or on Cadiz. For a day, a night, another day. Up to you.

Wicca

December 18th, 826 A.S.

It's lovely to hear back from you so soon.

Well, I do think it would be distasteful to break such a long silence by trying to recruit you! No, Wicca, this is no business contact; it is only pleasure for us. I use the company transmission format because the company comms relays are more reliable than the alternative, and otherwise I might give the false impression that I have any sort of fondness for the idealistic legacy of the National Council - completely absurd - or that I am still in the direct employ of La Familia Contari - sadly no longer the case.

Besides, it tells a story and tells it for me. What's best is that it's a true one. I strive to be a practical, efficient man where I can. Lady Loyola does appreciate it, I think. But, ah; it makes a bad impression to talk too much to you about other women, doesn't it? If you really want to hear about it, we can talk anywhere on Malta you like, but I'd rather we keep this about pleasure. Do you like to hike? I know a great spot in Campania, and there'd be plenty of time to hear all about your recent projects. If that's not your thing, I'm open to suggestions.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Andreu Grec

Transmission End

Campania sounds good to me. I let you lead, then. Just remember my dad is rather protective of his last remaining daughter, so don't be surprised if you feel watched. I got used to it already.

Ping me when you're there. I'll see to be there as soon as possible.

Wicca

December 18th, 826 A.S.

Wonderful! I should be in Alpha quite soon, and, if I'm not mistaken, at around eleven in the morning Campania time.

I don't blame your father for being protective, and he can watch from near or far as he likes; I have nothing to hide from him or anyone else. I'll meet you at that cute little café in Sinerchia - it's the only one in town, so it should be easy to find. It'll be nice to finally see your face without the distortion of a radio-transmitter in front of it.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Andreu Grec

Transmission End