Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Jeremy Hunter ; Subject: Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- - {Transmission Initiated} - -

[COMM-ID]: ESRD Identity Confirmed - Operative Sentinel
[RECEIVER-ID]: Admiral Jeremy Hunter - Order Overwatch
[SUBJECT]: Progress/Still Working

[PRIORITY]: Alpha - High
[ENCRYPTION]: Athena - Absolute

Admiral Hunter.

Firstly, allow me to congratulate you on the promotion. Since last we spoke, I'm sure quite a lot has happened, and there's been a fair bit of silence on my end. I'm sure the Order is doing well with you in your new position, and I can only hope that you'll see to the swift end of this epidemic alongside the rest of the people who you can call 'allies'.

Now, on to my bit of business.
Yesterday, I had the privilege of dealing with one of the Navy Secondary's traitor warships. While it never came to blows, both pilots from your fleet, as well as a rather annoying bounty hunter, did show them selves, along with a contact I couldn't identify. This 'Unregistered Contact' shadowed my conversation with the defective warship, and was eventually detected by my ship's inbuilt AI unit. The vessel in question was keyed as an Eagle-class fighter with clearly identifiable equipment; Nomad.

After it closed distance, I engaged it, but the engagement eventually died down as the vessel showed no interest in harming my craft. In time, it explained to me that the vessel was being piloted by an AI unit, and that the 'pilot' was apparently either deceased or kept alive by a strange device on their arm. After further conversation, the AI aboard surrendered the pilot as well as the craft, which are now being held in containment.

The AI of this craft explained that the pilot was 'one of Milly Stone's daughters', and I don't need to tell you how significant that is. This could very well help in the effort to get Alexis back, and at this point I'll take just about any good news I can get. Should you require an update on Ms. Stone's daughter, you have but to contact me, as I'm overseeing her holding and examination myself aboard Willard.

We'll get Alexis back yet, Hunter. When we do, dinner is on me.

On guard and on point.

-Sentinel.

- - {Transmission Terminated} - -