Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Grand Admiral Golanski of The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HStXEa2.png]
*Unreachable unless you are Recipient*

Sir, i have received an unusual offer and before i accept i wish to inform you and get your approval before such operations begin. Im sure you are aware of the Tombstone project? Well i have been offered by Captain Aelita X. Stone, since she is taking some leave time she offered to upgrade the Amenhotep while it is currently moored at Sicca, these upgrades would prove useful in the ongoing mission to capture Milly Stone. I am heading to her lab now to discuss the details but nothing will be installed with out your approval.

-Best Regards
Captain Jonathan Kalh
|O|-Amenhotep

[Image: G3FZABZ.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

To attention of officer Kahl.

Unfortunatelly, I do not expect the refit to take place in time due for Liberty operations. Captain Stone had not revealed her plans yet to me, as to my knowledge the Tombstone project was exclusively Resheph testbed chassis in its current iteration. Has the progress made it possible to integrate the technology into remainder of the Order Fleet? Should that be the case, your vessel will be permitted to receive upgrade on Sicca dockyards.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro
[Image: HStXEa2.png]
*Unreachable unless you are Recipient*

Sir, i thank you for the approval. I Understand the upgrades wont be ready in time for our operation in Liberty. I shall inform Captain Stone of your approval and i will bring up the subject on upgrading the rest of the Primary Fleet should her upgrades not fail on the Amenhotep.

-Best Regards
Captain Jonathan Kalh
|O|-Amenhotep

[Image: G3FZABZ.png]