Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Lane Hackers | From: Infernis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: MwZnipJ.png]
Neural net ID: Aidan Reeves / Infernis
[Image: jKgfvp5.png]

Encryption: HIGH
Topic: Pact

Now look,
I hate you. You hate me. We all hate each other. But let's focus on the real thing we hate just that teeny bit more. The Navy. Now I don't want to help you, cooperate with you or really have anything to do with you. But hitting those little nit-wits where it hurts would be a lot easier without having to fight you.
I'm not asking you to cozy up to the Xenos, I'm asking you to ignore me and I'll ignore you, instead of shooting each other while those corporate lap-dogs prosper, we'll focus on doing our actual jobs.
I'll shoot them, you'll shoot them and we won't shoot each other. It ends there. I'll extend this small act of courtesy to your friends within good reason.
That's all I've gotta say to you right now.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Roland.Marquis.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2h2i2is.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

My oh my, where to start?

Shall I begin with the fact that you are quite literally a nobody, someone less that nobody, someone whose impact on the universe is as fleeting as a speck of dust hurling through the unknown? No, not a good place to start. A good avenue to begin with but not as important.

Perhaps that your self-aggrandisement is so impressive, almost herculean in its narcissism that you consider yourself a threat? That you wouldn't see that our organisation sees you as nothing more than a minor nuisance that is swatted aside with minimal, practically subconscious effort? Yes, I think I'm getting on the right track but I'll need to drive the point across slightly better.

Your insulting offer is such a pathetic attempt at saving your worthless hide that certainly the angle that you were working with was that we would take such pity upon you that we would let you simply be, like you would take pity on a mange covered mutt hobbling around on three legs. However, when someone thinks they can insult our vastly superior intelligence it usually ends up as quite an embarrassment for those who try. You stand to gain everything from this arrangement and we gain what? Some whelp born of an uncouth, likely inbred, organisation of simpletons who can't even bring together a coherent front, will not shoot at us. My, when you put it that way, we must be fools not to accept!

In case your pea sized brain cannot comprehend the words I've spoken - I know quite a few had many syllables and are not exactly in the average troglodyte's vocabulary - you offer us nothing and stand to gain everything.

I will allow you a saving grace. If by some cosmic accident you can prove useful, that you are anything more than an insignificant also-ran, that by some miracle you provide us with some sort of benefit to this agreement, only then will we begin to consider your proposal. And to be frank, even then you're unlikely to be anything more than a funny anecdote as we brunch on foie gras and merlot.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

I like to keep my method of communicating my point simple, for all intents and purposes that is. I have to point out that pity isn't something I keep among my collective range of feelings. As such I'm not going to play a game of throwing dirt back at you for that amalgamation of well phrased insults, since none of them really stick to what I already know I am.
Since respect was beaten into me, among other things. I'm going to give you the ounce I have left when I phrase up this response.
Now I know that something you're interested in has been all the sights of glowing squids roaming around and wreaking mischief upon Liberty, to play with us like cats would their food, before gouging their fangs into it and tearing away the jugular.
I know your magnifying glass has been on the Legion thus far. Guess who just so happens to have been a Legionnaire? Yes, me. The mange covered mutt with three legs, you were right by assuming so, the third leg is quite useful for party tricks and the occasional naughty date.
Regardless of trying to be witty to appease my own sense of humor, I think your focus should fall on distinct elements within the Naval ranks. I don't need to point out the obvious when I say that they're prime suspects, I will admit I can't really look into the Navy with the level of intimacy you can, but I don't think you could look into the Legion's level of infection with the same intimacy as I can, given my ties and pre-existing choice of friendships.
I'll share what I dig up with you and you can take care of it, since the level of confidence in your response suggests you can. Likewise, I'll continue my usual hobby of blowing up everything that dares paint a red and blue star on its hull. Which might actually help if my own suspicions about those shady, uniformed, doughnut wholes turn out true.
There are a few other 'tid-bits' of information, shall we say. That I might consider tossing your way over-time, depending on how this talk goes.

For the sake of satiating my humor once more, I see your foie gras and merlot and raise you a semantic dinner comprising of Hors d'oeuvres, Escargot, pleasant company, tiramisu, and a rather pristine and questionably procured bottle of Macallan Lalique, single malt of course, I can't stand that swill the Gauls pack into their bottles.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
...uploading.data...

I'll be brief because wasting my time with such a specimen is really beneath a man of my status.

You know nothing about us. You know nothing about what we find useful. You do not even know how to pair escargot and yet you think you can offer us something of value?

Bring us something other than empty words to prove us that you are even remotely useful. Until then, we do not care about you.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Took some time, pressure and a lot of snooping. But I found a pattern that does concern me. Most... 'infected' people seem to go missing and then come back all 'gooey' if you get what I mean.
I looked through every database I could access and had to ... pull some tricks to peek into the ones I wouldn't ordinarily be able to look into anymore, but I have one name that fits that bill and scares me a little.
Lennard Westbrook. Cited as missing in action two months ago and not reported thereafter.
I'd talk more but I'm fairly certain I have a few other things to tend to.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
...uploading.data...

Oh, you have other things to do? Perhaps hallucinate more after licking whatever toad you can find on that festering swamp that you call home?

I'm not entirely sure how else I can spell this out to you, so maybe I'll dumb down my words so you can finally begin to comprehend.

Me no trust you. You bring evidence. Evidence is proof. Words not proof. You no bring evidence we no talk.