Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Making contact

Hello there Congressmen and women,

Let me introduce myself. I am Admiral Claire Chandler from the Crayter Republic.

I am here sending this transmission to you to find out one thing. What do you see your relations with us as. Are you just like your fellow Junker Maurders or are you different. If you are different then maybe we can have a discussion about supporting one another. If not then, well forget it.

This is all for now.

Admiral Chandler.

Re-Sending transmission

Signed,
Admiral Claire Chandler,
Crayter Republic Military

Re-Sending transmission

Signed,
Admiral Claire Chandler,
Crayter Republic Military

.:Incoming Transmission:.
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyOGRYMHFpalhFZnc]

Our apologies, we did not see your transmission. Rest assured, the latest transmission was received. You must be newly promoted as we have a long standing history of cooperation with Crayter Republic. An unwritten agreement to not move certain goods through Crayter or IMG space. Something we have have been very strict in enforcing our members to adhere to. When your people needed Premium Scrap to maintain your fleets we were there. Lastly, when we were under heavy fire from Hellfire, your pilots risked their lives to try and protect us. We hold Craytorians in very high regard. What can we help you with?
.:Transmission Terminated:.

ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

We accept your apologies. I am a long serving member of the Crayter Military, but over recent months things have changed. Our previous Fleet Admiral ended up in hospital due to a serious medical condition caused from the destruction of the Tau 117 alien jump gate within Coronado. Not only that we have been informed he will not be able to return to his duty so I was promoted from Admiral to Fleet Admiral to replace him. This is indeed very sad news and alot of pilots did not want to see this happen. But at least the Crayterian people are safe.

It is clear I was not aware of this unwritten agreement, so maybe we could clear this agreement up and make it official?

I do remember seeing Junker Congressmen bringing Premium Scrap supplies to Tau 44 to help replenish and re build our ships from the war zones. You also speak of being under heavy fire from The Hellfire Legion, if I am not mistaken this was in Kansas or Humboldt was it not? Because after this incident we infact had the Hellfire Legion come to our front doors with a force.

But as of now, I do not think there is anything you are able to help us with, unless you do have that free time to bring us some supplies?

[Image: Sls4h7v.png]