Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: RFP & BDM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TO: Rheinland Federal Police & Marinenachrichtendienst
SUBJECT: Incident with Red Hessian 31.08.822AS
REPORT: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
i forward this message to you in hopes that you take the necessary actions:

Quote:FROM: Hartmut Fromm
TO: Krüger Mineralien
SUBJECT: Employee
REPORT: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
i am mining for your company for a few days now and today got a Transport from your company.
I met with one of your employed miners and we started mining in Omega 7 at about 1800.
While he was filling my cargo bay, he asked me about my political thoughts about the government and last about your company.
He then wasn't happy about my answer and shouted revolutionary paroles.
Luckily he didn't attack my transport and i could get away unharmed.
I think you might want to inform the officials about this, so they can take necessary measures.
An excerpt of the log is included.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Hartmut Fromm

Pilot: Kruger:_Alex_Spitzhacke
Time: 1800 31.08.822AS

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Hartmut Fromm
-- INCOMING BURST TRANSMISSION --

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

TO: Hartmut Fromm
FROM: Polizeikadett.K.Taran.D325@Rheinland.Federal.Polizei (Callsign: RFP|Kadett.K.Taran)
DATE: 06.09.823
SUBJECT: Re: Incident with Red Hessian 31.08.822AS

Guten tag.

First, I am assuming that the date of this entry was a typo, as according to my calendar the current year is 823, not 822. If this report is more than a year old I see little reason to give it much attention. I also want to apologize for not giving you a notification of receipt sooner, as I have recently graduated from the Academy only a few days ago, and this transmission was sent hours before I was officially inducted as a Polizeikadett.

Your report has been noted, and I will inform my superiors of the exchange to handle as they see fit. I will personally attempt to keep an eye out for the noted individual, to get a better understanding of his possible contacts with terrorist organisations. As the Omega-7 system is not officially part of Rheinland space, merely occupied, we recommend showing all due caution in that system that you would have in any other outside of Rheinland space. If another incident takes place within Rheinland space while RFP| officers are present, please notify them over long range comms to uphold the law as they deem appropriate.

On the topic of law, I want to point out that under current Rheinland Law expression of support for a terrorist organization in and of itself is not a violation of Section 2.4. Disorderly Conduct in my opinion, although the swearing may be defined as public indecency. The closest this encounter comes to violating the law, in my opinion, is this:
Quote:§2.4.4. Insulting the Kanzler, the Republic, (or) the representatives of law enforcement authorities
His statements, while inflammatory in nature, were not directly insulting of the Kanzler, the Republic, Law Enforcement or Military Personnel. While he did show enthusiastic support of a terrorist organization, which I hope the Buro has already noted, albeit silently as they often do, it was not "insulting" under my personal interpretation of Rheinland Law without further clarification. However, if this language were expressed in the presence of authorities, the offender would be warned to cease transmitting such language on local channels, and interrogated further as to its affiliations. If further hostile language were expressed after the official warning, Rheinland Law would permit Polizei to issue a minimum 500.000 credit fine for each infracting transmission after the initial warning, arrest if the offender did not comply to the fine, and destruction of its vessel if it resisted arrest.

Any language, even profane, on private channels is outside our jurisdiction, and cannot be commented on in an official capacity.

Thank you for submitting your transmission! Your respect and cooperation towards Law Enforcement has been noted. We hope your business with Kruger in Rheinland space continues to be both profitable and safe, and welcome future transmissions regarding possible infractions or violations, if they are submitted in a reasonable time through proper channels that give the RFP time to react. Again, if further incident occurs, the quickest way to get a response is by contacting the nearest officer directly via long range comms.

Long live the Kanzler! Long live the Republic!

- RFP| Polizeikadett Karayn Taran, Badge #D-325

-- END BURST TRANSMISSION --