Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch |Secure Transmission|-Priority Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HStXEa2.png]
*Unreachable unless you are Recipient*

Order Overwatch, Captain Kalh here A report from the Coronado system that needs your attention. I had recently came into contact with a group of Outcast that call themselves the 72nd| Led by Randy Santiago. About 1 week ago He informed me that 72nd| Are a group of Outcast that want reform to Malta, and are Against Nomads/infected. They claim that they will fight them but from what im about to show you they are not as they seem. Grand Admiral and Admiral i show you evidence of what transpired. Black box Logs and Visuals are here for your review.

Overwatch, the proof is here and to be honest not much more can be said. 72nd| are just like the rest of them. sympathizers to the very end. Ah one more thing, Randy tried to stop me in efforts to destroy the wild "[04.09.2016 21:14:44] 72nd|Randy.Santiago: Captain Kalh, regardless of my stance on the Order, I won't tolerate you firing on a friend." Should i see him again i will make sure he pays for his actions.

[Image: G3FZABZ.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

To attention of officer Kahl.

Directive is clear enough. Any infested individual is to be eliminated on sight, regardless of any circumstances not even if it was defended by my own person (which is doubtful). There is no cure for this condition other than bullet to the head and you know it, agent. As for the so called Seventy Second Maltese division, do not engage until justified by jeopardizing the tactical situation and by no other reason save for safekeeping you, your crew and property of The Black Fleet. The overal strategical consequences concerning their alleged betrayal lay in competence of The Order Overwatch General Assembly and none else.

I will repeat just to be sure: You will not actively seek to engage vessels following said designation until issued order from a higher instance from of chain of command. If they prove traitors as you claim, they will come around with more incidents such as this one in the time due. Renewed raids upon Malta and specific instructions will be issued when such operation will be approved by the Command. For the time being, you are dismissed.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro